“Best one yet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sioux Falls

You added Super 8 Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Super 8 Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1508 W Russell St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 (Formerly Knights Inn Sioux Falls)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #47 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Winnipeg
“Best one yet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This has to be one of the better of the best Super 8 we have been in Desk staff were very helpful,the rooms were upgraded,and clean. The breakfast was definitely the best of all Super 8 , good selection of food and most of all a good size area to eat your breakfast. I is directly across from the Empire Mall and close to many popular restaurants

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
North Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I clled to book a room for my nephew who was on the road headed for Bismarck ND. I was in Ohio on the internet. I called and booked him a room for a late arrival. Joe the day manager was wonderful. My nephew had a first floor non smoking near the front desk and ice machine. I left his wake up call and everything was arrainged for him. Joe made sure he could get milk and juice out of the vending machine. He just walked in and signed in. I was pleased with the personal attention to details and the needs of my nephew. My nephew drove hard from Ohio for 18 hours and was exhausted. Joe asked me if there was anything else my nephew needed. That was Awesome. I think "Joe" should be commended for his outstanding attention to his guests. If you get a chance to stay in Sioux Falls SD. ... Stay there. You will not be sorry.

Room Tip: Call during the day and speak with Joe. 1-605-339-9212. Exit 399 off I 90.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Praful P, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks you very much for giving us an opportunity to accommodate you with your requirement and spend your valuable time to rate us on Tripadvosr.com We really appreciate your your business. It makes me happy about your very pleasant stay.
Again, Thanks you very much and see you next time when you are in this area.
Rochester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

It's a hotel, it was clean and affordable. The staff were friendly and helpful. Like any Super 8 the breakfast is average at best.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Slayton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

It went fairly well. They knew I was coming and recognized me (great!).

On the negative side, the room heater was slow to warm the room and the Super breakfast was skimpy. Nothing besides toast and breakfast food (how about a roll or two?or doughnut?).

The fruit juice dispenser was neasrlyall water (maybe the concentrate was empty).

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo