“Concerns” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sioux Falls

You added Super 8 Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Super 8 Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1508 W Russell St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 (Formerly Knights Inn Sioux Falls)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #49 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Mifflintown
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

When we arrived, the manager and another woman were standing on either side of the entrance door smoking. Every time I saw the manager after that, she was smoking. We are non-smokers and do NOT enjoy walking through the smoke of others. The room we had was adequate. However, there was no table and no chair, so it was difficult to use my laptop. TV did not work and had to have manager help us. She was very friendly and willing, but reeked of smoke with each contact we had with her. When we checked in, we were NOT told about breakfast. Not one word. This was a very noisy place. There was a soccer team staying and doors were constantly banging and talking outside in the hall. Also we had the first room up the 7 steps, so everyone went past our door.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at least mid-way down the hall for a more quiet room. Lots of construction in the ar...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
Atlanta Ga.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stayed at this Super 8 because it had the only available room when I arrived in Sioux Falls. When I arrived I was told my room was on the 3rd floor and there was no elevator. So much for lugging 3 heavy bags up three flights of stairs. Located about 5 Miles off I-90 on hwy 29 this Super 8 is under renovation and the beds were comfortable, room was clean and well stocked.Breakfast was typical continental. I was told that I was given a "discounted price" of $69. on a room that normally rents for $99. Not a great deal considering I stayed at an upscale Wingate hotel in Champain illinois the next night for the same money.In my opinion there are better choices for the money in the Sioux Falls area.

Room Tip: Not a good choice if you have a lot of luggage or are handicap.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo