“Fast and Convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Bowdle
“Fast and Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We came in a big group and were able to get in and have a large selection of good food. Loved the biscuits and gravy!

Visited June 2013

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I asked my 9 year old grandson where we should go for lunch. When he said Pizza Ranch I was disappointed but figured we would give it a try. I have been at other Pizza Ranches and was not impressed at all. Always felt like they were over packed with people and very slow putting items on the buffet - hate that feeling of greed for food.

But I must say I was very impressed with this one in Sioux Falls so glad we went!!

Pros: lots of seating for everyone. Enough staff to keep the tables clean and dishes picked up. Constant refilling of food! From Pizza, to Chicken, to salads, and Dessert Pizza. Amazing with the number of people there how calm it was. They know they get busy but are very prepared for it - which none of the others seem to do. Excellent food, Excellent staff, Great location and I will go back!

Con - I didn't give it a try sooner!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“One Our Favorites in Sioux Falls!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Pizza Ranch Buffet is one if our favorite eating places in the city! This Pizza Ranch is very family friendly and the staff works hard to be helpful and pleasant. We always eat at the buffet. There are always several selections of great pizzas which are hot and fresh. The buffet also features soups, chicken, potatoes, veggies and salads. Ice cream and dessert pizzas are also available. This location is very popular but even with large numbers of people being served, the staff keeps the place very clean and picked up.

Visited April 2013
VALLEY SPRINGS
“Tall guy doing dishes works hard!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The dishes were spotless and the restaurant was a stellar clean! We enjoyed the meal and fair prices. Got more pizza?

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
lancaster
“VERY GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is the first time we have been to a Ranch. the service was good,the food was way up there.
I would say 4 u to try it soon .
As that it was a last min. stop and we where in a hurry I did not pay attion to some things .But as I say the food and service was very good

• Visited January 2013