“Clean and fresh” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Clean and fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights before heading up to Lewis and Clark Boy Scout Camp on Fathers Day weekend. Service is good. Very comfortable bed. I like the soft white pillows. Bath room is clean. Very convenient and have a nice walking path.

Room Tip: We stayed at the river view room
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Bryan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Herminia W,

Thank you for being a recent guest of the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South. We realize you have many options for hotels to stay at in town so it means a lot that we were able to serve you. We are happy that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and hope to have you as our guest again.

Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
southern michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We stayed here on our way to Rapid City, after a 14 hour drive was looking forward to a nice bed, the beds were ok the room was nice didn't have any breakfast you had to pay extra for it .. I just felt like for the price we paid you should of had breakfast included.. we have stayed at nicer Hiltons before so this one was ok

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear brendy90,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that your stay was pleasant overall. Hilton offers many brands for many travelers. Breakfast at Hilton Garden Inns focuses on delivering a higher quality food at a reasonable cost. Not only does our breakfast feature hot, cooked-to-order items such as omelets, pancakes, and bacon, all other items are prepared fresh in our kitchen each morning rather than arriving pre-processed. We hope that you were able to enjoy this difference before departing our hotel. Thank you again for being our guest.

Worthington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel!!! Great customer service, super clean room. Check on was fast and easy. I travel a lot for work and this hotel is one of the nicest ones I stayed in all summer. We will be stating here again!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Bryan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear robynsparkles1,

We appreciate you choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South as your choice for lodging during your recent visit to Sioux Falls. We are happy that you had a great stay and found our hotel to be one of the nicest you've stayed in during your travels. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Omaha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is the second time that I have stayed at this hotel location in Sioux Falls. The front desk staff was friendly and professional and welcomed me back. That means a lot to me as a frequent traveler when a hotel keeps track of this information. The room was comfortable, quiet, and enabled me to get my work done. I ordered room service and the food was delicious! The Internet was fast. A complimentary copy of USA Today in the lobby helps me keep up on the news of the day. I highly recommend the hotel for it's comfort, professional staff, and location.

Stayed July 2014
Bryan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear lauren_bergen,

Thank you for being a loyal guest of Hilton Garden Inn and for choosing to stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you were recognized and greeted by our staff upon your arrival. We are all glad that your stay was comfortable and that the amenities we offer were convenient and useful for you. We hope to have you as our continued guest and look forward to serving you again.

Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had stayed in HGIs in other parts of the country which helped to make our decision to stay at this delightful hotel in south Sioux Falls, SD. The hotel is conveniently located off 229 with easy access to the airport. The staff are cordial and helpful and obviously want you to have a great stay. The lobby has areas for lounging and is beautifully decorated with coffee and other drink options for guests to enjoy. The bar and restaurant areas are adjoining. The dinner we had in the restaurant was delicious. The menu choices range from sandwiches to NY strip steaks. Our room was very quiet and comfortable and we "weary" travelers spent two restful nights in this lovely hotel before our airplane rides back to South Carolina. We will definitely stay in this beautiful facility again if ever we have the pleasure of traveling to Sioux Falls.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Cheryl M,

Thank you for selecting the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South during your recent trip. We are happy to hear that you had a relaxing stay and were able to enjoy so many of our amenities including a great dinner in our restaurant and cordial service. Our lobby was redesigned last year to encourage relaxing and socializing for all guests and guests seem to love it. We hope to have the chance to serve you again in the future.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had a great experience here - manager changed our rooms from separate to connecting without an issue, rooms were very nice and clean (loved the white linens), and breakfast was decent. Nice amenities in the lobby included cucumber water!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Bryan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Meg S,

We are delighted to hear that you had an excellent experience during your stay at our hotel recently. We are here to make each of our guest's stay as enjoyable as possible. We are also glad that you enjoyed some of our upgraded amenities, including crisp duvets that are washed between each guest and cooked-to-order breakfast in our restaurant. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to serving you again.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

After driving for 14 hours on a motorcycle, I rolled into Sioux Falls late at night. I went to a couple of hotels and they were booked solid and indicated that there no rooms available in town.

I went online and booked the Hilton as Expedia said they had rooms available. Upon arrival I was informed by Katrina that they were full as well and that Expedia had double booked.

I immediately got on the phone with Expedia and they tried to book another hotel for me. There were none available.

Katrina then came to me and said someone had just canceled a reservation so there was a room for me. She had offered me a cot in the office if I was too tired to continue on, and I was overjoyed when she told me about the cancelation.

I asked Expedia for a refund, which they gave me and I got a room at the Hilton. I gave Katrina a kiss on the cheek for being so helpful, went up to the room and immediately fell asleep.

When I got up the next morning I was surprised to see Katrina at the desk. This fantastic young lady worked until midnight and then came back at 6 AM for another shift.

I thanked her again and filled out a comment card saying how helpful she had been.

Sioux Falls Hilton, you are indeed privileged to have such a great employee and I thank your entire staff and management for going above and beyond in providing such excellent service.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Wingman_ready,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay in Sioux Falls. While we are delighted to hear that you received fantastic service from a Hilton Garden Inn, it does appear that you stayed at our sister hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown. Providing service such as you described is a hallmark of all Hilton Garden Inn locations. I will be more than happy to share your kind words with Katrina so that she knows the service she provides is above and beyond. We hope to have you as our guest at more Hilton Garden Inns in the future.

Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South? Share your experiences!