“A Beautiful Hotel and a Restful Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%!
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Bluffton, South Carolina
“A Beautiful Hotel and a Restful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had stayed in HGIs in other parts of the country which helped to make our decision to stay at this delightful hotel in south Sioux Falls, SD. The hotel is conveniently located off 229 with easy access to the airport. The staff are cordial and helpful and obviously want you to have a great stay. The lobby has areas for lounging and is beautifully decorated with coffee and other drink options for guests to enjoy. The bar and restaurant areas are adjoining. The dinner we had in the restaurant was delicious. The menu choices range from sandwiches to NY strip steaks. Our room was very quiet and comfortable and we "weary" travelers spent two restful nights in this lovely hotel before our airplane rides back to South Carolina. We will definitely stay in this beautiful facility again if ever we have the pleasure of traveling to Sioux Falls.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bryan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Cheryl M,

Thank you for selecting the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South during your recent trip. We are happy to hear that you had a relaxing stay and were able to enjoy so many of our amenities including a great dinner in our restaurant and cordial service. Our lobby was redesigned last year to encourage relaxing and socializing for all guests and guests seem to love it. We hope to have the chance to serve you again in the future.

Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had a great experience here - manager changed our rooms from separate to connecting without an issue, rooms were very nice and clean (loved the white linens), and breakfast was decent. Nice amenities in the lobby included cucumber water!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Bryan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Meg S,

We are delighted to hear that you had an excellent experience during your stay at our hotel recently. We are here to make each of our guest's stay as enjoyable as possible. We are also glad that you enjoyed some of our upgraded amenities, including crisp duvets that are washed between each guest and cooked-to-order breakfast in our restaurant. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to serving you again.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

After driving for 14 hours on a motorcycle, I rolled into Sioux Falls late at night. I went to a couple of hotels and they were booked solid and indicated that there no rooms available in town.

I went online and booked the Hilton as Expedia said they had rooms available. Upon arrival I was informed by Katrina that they were full as well and that Expedia had double booked.

I immediately got on the phone with Expedia and they tried to book another hotel for me. There were none available.

Katrina then came to me and said someone had just canceled a reservation so there was a room for me. She had offered me a cot in the office if I was too tired to continue on, and I was overjoyed when she told me about the cancelation.

I asked Expedia for a refund, which they gave me and I got a room at the Hilton. I gave Katrina a kiss on the cheek for being so helpful, went up to the room and immediately fell asleep.

When I got up the next morning I was surprised to see Katrina at the desk. This fantastic young lady worked until midnight and then came back at 6 AM for another shift.

I thanked her again and filled out a comment card saying how helpful she had been.

Sioux Falls Hilton, you are indeed privileged to have such a great employee and I thank your entire staff and management for going above and beyond in providing such excellent service.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Wingman_ready,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay in Sioux Falls. While we are delighted to hear that you received fantastic service from a Hilton Garden Inn, it does appear that you stayed at our sister hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown. Providing service such as you described is a hallmark of all Hilton Garden Inn locations. I will be more than happy to share your kind words with Katrina so that she knows the service she provides is above and beyond. We hope to have you as our guest at more Hilton Garden Inns in the future.

Rapid City, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Our stay at this Hilton Garden was very positive, starting with check-in. We accidentally got there way before check-in time, but the guy at the front-desk happily checked us in. The room itself was very clean and looked very nice. The pool was also quite clean and enjoyable. The location of this hotel is also very nice. You are within walking distance of many shops and restaurants and are within a 15 minute drive of pretty much anywhere you'd need to go in Sioux Falls.

My only complaint with this hotel is the beds. Our bed was still fairly comfortable, but the "adjustable" part of the bed simply did not work. You could change that dial all you want, but the bed would remain the same. Other than that, our stay was very nice and I would recommend this Hilton Garden to anyone staying in Sioux Falls.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Bryan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear DarkSasquatch2,

Thank you for staying with the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South during your recent visit. I am glad that we could accommodate your early arrival and that the remainder of your stay was pleasant. I am also pleased to hear that you found the Garden Sleep System bed comfortable overall, but apologize you didn't notice a difference between settings. Changing the firmness level creates a gradual difference with no noise, so the change is subtle. We look forward to having the chance to serve you again in the future.

Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This seemingly brand, spanking new Hilton Garden Inn sits proudly over the Big Sioux River and if you are lucky enough to have a view – you won’t soon forget it. Nor will you forget the luxurious touches of this amazing Hilton venue: the indoor pool and Jacuzzi are bigger than normal, lots of towels poolside, even an outdoor area adajcent to sun yourself and kick back in the chaise lounges… there’s a bar/restaurant with an outdoor patio area that overlooks the river where guests happily eat and sip beverages… a spacious lobby and a business center where everything works (there’s even a stapler!)… and of course the lovely and personable Samantha who greets you at the Front Desk with a smile that reminds you you’re on vacation so get busy and enjoy yourself. It’s easy to do here!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Bryan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear MMPJMH,

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay in Sioux Falls. While I am happy to hear that you had a fantastic stay, it does appear you stayed at our sister hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown. Hilton Garden Inns are designed with every detail in mind to make each guest's stay perfect. I am glad that you were able to enjoy this during your stay and will be sure to pass your compliments along to Samantha at that hotel. We hope to continue to have you as a guest at all of our Hilton Garden Inn locations.

Omaha, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I wanted a room on the top floor but didn't request it beforehand. The rooms were already assigned. I told the manager that I preferred a top floor room because I don't like the noise over my head. He asked if the room on the 2nd floor was ok. since I didn't request it I was going to be ok. He then did a little switching around and moved us to the top floor!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Stacy H,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South. I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your special request upon arrival. We make every effort to meet the needs of our guests so that they are able to enjoy each part of their stay. I invite you look into joining Hilton HHonors for future stays at Hilton hotels. As a member of this program, you are able to create a profile which lists your room preferences so that hotels can meet them before you even arrive to check in. We look forward to having you as our again in the future.

Warrenton, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn is a newer property just off the interstate and nestled amid new commercial developments that included a variety of restaurants. The property was was very well kept and well designed. The lobby which included a seating area for the hotel restaurant was contemporary , warm and inviting. The front desk staff was professional and friendly.

The room was clean and decorated in a way that made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Everything in the room worked fine, including the WiFi. The room was quiet.

Overall, the Garden Inn was a very enjoyable, and comfortable hotel. I'm glad I found it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Schreckster,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy that you found us as well and that you enjoyed everything about your stay. Providing professional service in a warm and inviting atmosphere is our #1 goal. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you the next time your travels lead you to Sioux Falls.

Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South? Share your experiences!