“Excellent property, will definitely be back” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dallas, TX
“Excellent property, will definitely be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

I stay approximately 40-50 nights a year in Hilton brand hotels and have to say this is one of the best HGI properties I've experienced. I got a nice upgrade to a suite and it was spectacular, well approinted, clean and nicely decorated. It's very apparent this is a newer HGI. I didn't have an opportunity to check out their restaurant, but there appeared to be a nice set-up and the prices were reasonable. There are a few restaurants in the area that might be in walking distance, but nothing right next door other than a McDonalds. It's in a great area, right off I-229. Overall I'll definitely stay here again when I'm back in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Scarborough
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

The front staff were very friendly. The hotel was modern. The rooms were spacious. Once again you have to pay for the breakfast buffet that was about $20 for two but we were able to get a good deal on the room with the AAA card discount. Was surprised how far off it was from Highway 90. We stayed there on our way to Chicago and just wanted a room for the night. The reality was we didn't pass a lot of hotels on the way so don't know if any would be closer. But it was a very clean and modern hotel and the rooms were spacious.

Room Tip: Use your AAA/CAA card for further discount. Breakfast is not included.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

would definitely stay at this hotel again if in the area. It was difficult for us to find, but that was probably because we were using an old GPS. Hotel very clean, breakfast good.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Wayne, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

As a coach and a parent of softball players who have to travel to various tournaments and stay in many different hotels, it is nice to find a place to stay as welcoming as this was. We attended the Ringneck Tournament over the fourth of July weekend and had a wonderful stay. The parents spend enough money throughout the season that it is nice to "potluck" a few meals to save some money. Your staff was so nice about letting us set up camp and feed all the players - the bartender even brought us out a bucket of ice in case we needed it. The players received complementary breakfasts and the dining area was packed, but your servers and cooks never lost their composure, they were very friendly and accommodating (the breakfast was great too!). We hope to see you next year!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

Arrived in Sioux Falls after midnight due to a long and stormy trip from Missoula. Kayley, at the front desk, recognized that and got us everything we needed. She was truly amazing!

• Stayed June 2011
DavidEis, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, June 22, 2011
Thank you for taking the time review the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls. Your feedback is important to us and assists us in improving the operation as well as providing both positive and constructive feedback to our staff members. I have read your comments about your positive experience with Kaley and will certainly pass on your kind words. We are fortunate to have a group of very caring individuals working at our hotel that pride themselves in delivering extraordinary customer service.

We hope you return to Sioux Falls in the future and make the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls, your lodging choice when in the area. If I can assist you in anyway please don't hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel

Best Regard,

David Eisenbraun
Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls
605-444-4500
Portland, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

I love HGI. I always try to stay at them because the staff is always so friendly, most all have 25 hr work out rooms and I love the cookies too. The staff at every HGI ALWAYS greet you...NOT HERE! Well I have to say I was disappointed. The hotel itself was clean and new. When I checked in I believe is was Chris (bald male) who was at front desk kept answering phone calls one after the next. I stood there while he booked several rooms and not once said to the called, can you hold please. He then never apologized or even greeted me. I thought it was just him. Then later there was a woman working the front desk and she was equally cold. She would look away when you would walk by. And the gym wasn't 24hrs. Beautiful hotel, lousy FRONT DESK STAFF.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to do a review on the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls. Your feedback helps us improve our operation. Second, I would like to apologize for our staff not performing to your expecations. We pride ourselves in delivering extraordinary customer service and it is clear in your case we did not live up to those standards. For that I am truely sorry.

I would like to assure that we provide you with a resolution which is satisfactory to you and address the issues you had. If you would please contact me directly at the hotel I would be happy to discuss your experience and discuss with you any resolution that would bring about your satisfaction.

Best Regards,

David Eisenbraun
Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls
605-444-4500
Dublin, Oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2011

I really like HGIs in general, this is another very good property.

Nice iron, black out curtains, good gym, nice staff, great breakfast, solid value. The adjustable bed thing is very comfortable. I have paid much more for much much less!

Room Tip: The most quiet room likley faces front of hotel
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
SFHGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, April 21, 2011
Thank you for reviewing our property. We appreciate hearing feedback from our customers as it gives us an opportunity to evaluate our services and accomodations. I will pass on your kind words to our staff members as it means a lot to them to know our customers our satisfied.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South? Share your experiences!