“Very Satisfied” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Watertown, South Dakota, United States
“Very Satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Right when we arrived, the front desk attendant was super friendly and we had a couple laughs. The room was great, everything seems rather new and quite nice. The only complaint was the breakfast was lacking waffles or pancakes.

Room Tip: Our side faces the road, but we still slept very well.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Stacy P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Kyle K,
Thank you for your posting regarding your stay at Red Roof Inn in Sioux Falls. We are glad that we were able to help make your stay pleasurable. We pride ourselves onproviding the best customer service and the cleanest rooms around at an affordable price. We hope that you will consider staying at Red Roof again the next time that you visit Sioux Falls.

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was a tad claustrophobic. Limited parking, the parking lot was packed when we got there late on a week night. There was some drunk lady stumbling around when we checked in. The hotel and rooms vaguely smell of cigarettes. The bedding was not the best (sheets with a wool blanket) but it worked.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear akontoff11,

We are sorry to read that our location did not meet your expectations. I can assure you that we cotton blend bedding, as it is part of the renovated Next Gen package that we upgraded to in May.
As for our parking, I know it can a bit frustrating but we do have parking along the back side of the property as well. Again I am truely sorry that you felt less then confident in our accomadations and I hope that you will consider giving us another try. Thank you for your review, and safe travels to you.

Jonesboro, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I drove for 12 hours straight with only stops for gas and restroom breaks. I couldn't find a hotel from Arkansas to Sioux Falls along the interstate that I would stop at until I ran across this hotel. The guy at the service desk was very nice and helpful at check-in. The room was clean and comfortable with great channels. I was able to watch SOA. A roach ran across the wall but I still considered the room to be very clean. I slept well and had a nice continental breakfast with a bagel and peanut butter then some coffee. The guy who was working the service desk upon my check-out was very very nice and very helpful. It was a great stay and much comfort for the long trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear TLove1999,

Thank you very much for your excellent review of our hotel and front desk staff. We make friendly professionalism our goal I hope that any concerns that you had were expressed to staff and were addressed to your satisfaction. Thank you for your patronage. We hope that you will choose Red Roof for your future stays.

Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel two times now. My most recent stay was an unplanned two nighter so I got to know the place well. I travel a lot and stay at 4 star boutique hotels all the way down to Red Roof Inns - I must say this is among the cleanest places I have ever stayed. The staff are very professional, helpful, and friendly. You're seriously not going to do any better at this price point.

PS Thank you Pam for giving me advice on what to do in Sioux Falls while I was stuck there for the day!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Kurt M,

Thank you for the great review. We always appreciate feedback from guests. We try to provide friendly, professional service, clean, comfy rooms and a great reason for folks to come back and stay with us again. We look forward to serving you the next time that you visit Sioux Falls.

Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This makes my second stay with this Red Roof Inn and I am very pleased. This hotel has everything I want for a basic comfortable overnight. Things I look for in a hotel are cleanliness, comfortable bed, quiet, good water pressure, working AC/heat and furnishings that aren't reminiscent of the 1970s. This place has proven itself on all the above. Location is near many great places to eat and if you are in a hurry there is a limited selection of free breakfast.
Paid $49 with my military discount but even without would only have been around $59. I wish there were more hotels of this caliber.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kurt M,

Thank you very much for your kind words and patronage. At Red Roof Inn we pride ourselves on clean rooms, a comfy beds and great customer service. We still believe in friendly professionalism. It is our job to make sure that your stay is top notch. We look forward to serving you again.

custer, sd
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Enjoyed this overnight stay clean room lots of hot water good shower
Breakfast had hard boiled eggswhich like instead of high carb items
Room was small but comfortable not noisy would recommend stay and would stay again

Room Tip: Like top floor away from vending for quiet night
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear sdyoga,

Thank you for choosing Red Roof in Sioux Falls. It's our plesure to provide our guests with friendly and professional service. Simply stated, it's what we do. We look forward to serving you again on your next stay in Sioux Falls.

Niobrara, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Made reservations based on other trip advisor reviews. The check-in was easy and staff was friendly. She even offered to reduce my AAA reduced rate because I was there for Sanford medical appointment. (ask for medical rate when reserving a room). I will stay again when in Sioux Falls. Only suggestion would be to add more bath towels. I'm sure they would provide if you ask. Location is good - next to the main Empire Mall.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear nebraskakt,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Red Roof in Sioux Falls. We try to provide our guests with top notch service, friendly and professional. We hope that next time you visit Sioux Falls you will choose to stay with Red Roof again.

Manager

Been to Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!