“Best night sleep ever.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Best night sleep ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Every time I stay there I'm treated like family. They know who I am and are excited to see me. I don't have nothing bad to say. I stay in a lot of hotel and this one is the best managed by far. One last thing I love their continental breakfast and they have the best coffee ever.

• Stayed December 2012
Stacy P, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Todd Engle,
Thank you for your kind words. We try to make everyone feel at home so they remember our hotel and choose to stay with us. We know there are alot of hotels in the area to choose from. We also enjoy our coffee from LaRue. This is a newer upgrade and we are very pleased with it. Again thank you for your words and we look forward to the next time you come to visit.

Harli Murphy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The hotel is located on a tree-lined side street across the freeway from Empire Mall in Sioux Falls. Nice location, close to restaurants and shops. There are even a couple restaurants and a movie theater within a walking distance. The room is clean and comfortable but no frill. A serviceable Wifi connection is a plus.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear 48Traveling,

Thank you for your review. I am happy that our location was satisfying to your needs.
With the Empire Mall and the theater so close we do draw in many travelers. Please stop and see us again on your way back through. Thank you again for your visit and review

Spirit Lake, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great rooms....clean...comfortable....convenient.....But what pushes Red Roof to the top of the list is the staff. Professional, friendly, fun-loving people who "go the extra mile" to make their guests' stay a more-than-satisfying experience. Thank you to Harli, Stacey, Jesse, Shania (spelling?), Jay...and all of the rest of the RR Staff! You guys ROCK!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear Laurie H,

Thank you for telling the world how great our staff is. I wouldn't change them for a million dollars. When you find employees that care about there job then as you know it reflects in the guest service. I will be sure to tell Harli, Jay, and the rest of the staff you said they are "the tops!"

I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit and I promise we will go that extra mile for you and all our guests again!

Spirit Lake, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We head to Sioux Falls for a sanity break and some good shopping. We have always been welcomed with professionalism and a smile. We feel right at home!! Red Roof suits our needs,is clean & comfortable, is close to shopping and good food.....we wouldn't stay anywhere else. Come on and give RRI a try.
We love our friends at Red Roof Inn :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Julie B,

We try very hard to make all our guests feel at home, or like part of our Red Roof family. Thank you for the wonderful review and the warm smiles you bring when you visit.
I could not have said it better our location for shopping and dinning is the tops, and we look forward to seeing again soon. Thank you again for your stay, I will be happy to share your comments with all our staff.

Missoula, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Staying here is so nice just call give the front desk your name an since I have stayed here in the past yep we have a room. Easy to get to just off of the interstate by 2 blocks an there are two places to eat within a few hundred feet. An if your running late on checking out not a problem.

• Stayed December 2011
Stacy P, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Danice,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased that you always feel at home when you are here and that we hit our mark with your reservations when you call in. We know there are a lot of hotels in the area so we are pleased you choose to stay with us every time you are in town. We love having you here. You always seem to make our staff smile with your kind words. Thank you again for your positive review and we look forward to the next time we are graced with your smile :)

Harli Murphy
Lisbon, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Sioux Falls, SD in Nov. 2012. Making reservations was easy and the price was nice. The staff was so pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. They also welcomed our little dog. We plan to stay at RRI in Seattle next week!

Room Tip: Great when your traveling with a pet!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Amy L,

Thank you so much for letting us knows how wonderful your stay was. I am happy to see that you moved on to another Red Roof. Our motto is to make our guest feel confident, significatant and welcomed. Knowing that you are now a true Red Roof guest I feel we truly hit our mark. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Mananger
Grand Forks
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I arrived early for our stay in Sioux Falls I was to check in for two more rooms ,one for my daughter, and one for my granddaughter..We have stayed in this motel many times over the years and I have always checked in for them if they were going to arrive late.. This time you would have thought I was demanding the whole motel..The girl at the desk would not look at the paper work I had saying my daughter had a room for three nights ,nor would she take the time to see if there was a room open for the third night.It wasn't that she was too busy,there were no other people waiting ,she just didn't want to be bothered. Her attitude was just way off for someone that is representing the whole Motel.

I have to say that the young man on duty was very nice and while Harli was on her rampage he went guilty over to his computer and found a room.. When I went to leave he told me to please step over to him and he gave me the paper work for that room. I wish I gotten his name .

We were in Sioux Falls for the Dog Show and while there, I was also informed by two other people that they had some problems with her also...The joke around the Show all weekend was "When did they change the name to The Rude Roof Inn"?

Room Tip: Make sure you have them read our paper work..
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear cbrey,

Thank you for sharing your comments and concerns as we take all of our guests comments very seriously.

I am aware that there was a situation in regards to the three reservations for you and your daughter. I have reviewed the situation with all of my staff in order to prevent a situation like this from happening again.

Thank you for allowing me to better train my staff to handle a busy situation as the Sioux Empire Dog Show. I hope that you and your family will allow us the opportunity to better serve you the next time your travel plans require a visit to the Sioux Falls, SD

Manager

Been to Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!