“Good clean value room” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 49 hotels in Sioux Falls
Nekoosa, WI
“Good clean value room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The hotel was just off the expressway, which was nice. There is a good family style restaurant within walking distance. The room was clean and recently updated. The only complaint we would have would be the extremely small bathroom. It was tricky for my husband, a tall, large man to maneuver in there. The comped breakfast was a pleasant surprise and offered pretty good biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs and hot Belgian waffles in addition to cereal, pastries, etc. that are usually on a continental breakfast bar. Kudos to the manager of the breakfast room who kept everything filled and was quick to clean off tables. He even brought my handicapped husband coffee and juice.

Room Tip: This is a good room for the money. We would stay here again.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

48 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Aberdeen, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

this hotel was ok for the few hours we spent in it... the front desk lady was very kind. the bed and room was fine. the parking lot was kind of creepy and we were Not sure of safety being two young women staying alone but we were Ok.

• Stayed March 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have stayed here several times the past few years and have always found it very affordable. The beds are comfortable and the employees are usually helpful and friendly. Breakfast is very satisfying. Location is right off the Interstate, too so it is easy to find.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kalamazoo, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

The Comfort Inn South in Sioux Falls was decent - I had a large room - King Bed - Sofa... used Choice reward points - felt it was worth it!
The breakfast was decent, the staff was nice, room was clean... nothing special just a good stay.

................................

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Did not stay here! Would not stay here! The liars don't honor coupons even when they have the rooms available. We call and ask about rooms and availability, so the room was available. Derek on the phone pretty much told me he can fill up without the coupons. I wouldn't stay here.. I just went on south to Sioux City.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Lamar, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped at this hotel on a two day trip. Even though we checked the room before we left, I somehow overlooked my phone on the table. I didn't miss it for many miles down the road. My husband called the hotel which found my phone and held it for me as we were going to travel back through Souix Falls in three days. When we arrived to pick up my phone, the manager was not available to unlock his office and fetch my phone, but when the staff member called the manager, he came right over (in fewer than 5 minutes). It was no trouble at all! Their customer service was excellent and that is worth a lot to me.

Room Tip: The room was fine. I just find that hotel pillows are usually too fluffy for my liking. Our room n...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Suites South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites South

Comfort Inn Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Comfort Inn
Address: 3216 S Carolyn Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #33 of 49 hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn & Suites South 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Quality Inn & Suites South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later