“Best food in SiouxFalls hands down!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of taqueria los cantaritos

No photo provided
Improve this listing
Ranked #144 of 324 restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Mexican, Guatemalan
Siouxfalls
“Best food in SiouxFalls hands down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2010

My family and I were recommend by a friend this restaurant, they told us it would change our lives, WOW they were not wrong. Not only is the prices perfect for any budget, But let me tell you about the restaurant it self, Its very small, but the walls are decorated with Guatemalan memoribilia and the tables are small and nothing special but the atmosphere makes you feel like your in a diner in Guatemala (except for the view of east 10ths street haha). Our first couple of times we went, the waiter had a little bit of problem with English, and, we have to admit we were nervous as the menu was not in English(hint.. that means it is really authentic) .But now they have menus with pictures on them and so that helped bridge the communication gap. and so we ordered something that looked familiar, Fajitas, with shrimp, chicken and steak. All I can say is we have been going there for about 8 months now and I cant break myself to try the other things on the menu that my family has because The Fajitas are SO GOOD, the meat is grilled to perfection , with a seasoning to die for, the portions are ungodly big, And to top it off, we just happened to be there on Friday night when they introduced a new dessert, and guess what? they let us try it for free. I cant tell you how wonderful this place is. It is directly next to a Laundromat , please dont let that stop you, I PROMISE YOU , IF YOU GO HERE, YOU WILL NOT HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE.. WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING AUTHENTIC FOOD, THEY ARE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere