“Average hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Watertown, South Dakota
“Average hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Friendly service and our room was huge. Good selection of breakfast also. Only downside was pool was freezing and hot tub was lukewarm at best. I stayed under an family discount rate so it was an excellent value but I will not hesitate to stay again at full price.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We checked in to this Motel since I am enrolled in the Choice Privieges Program and I used my points to pay for the room.The room was upgraded and perfect in all aspects.Assistant Manger Mike Mathews was very heplfull and cordial.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Vesta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We recently met up with three other couples for a weekend in Sioux Falls. The Comfort Suites is a great place to do that. The staff was terrific. I was the first to check in of the four couples. I found out that our rooms were scattered on different floors. The girl at the front desked was very understanding and was able to change things around so we were all close together. The rooms are clean and very spacious. A great place to gather and socialize. The next morning before we went our separate ways, we enjoyed breakfast together. There was a nice selection of hot and cold items. The blueberry waffles were a big hit with all the husbands. We have already decided to go back there again next year.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This hotel is very clean and comfortable! It is right across the street from the mall and close to a lot of restaurants. This is the second time I have stayed here. The bonus is that they are pet friendly which I love! Internet is great and so is the pool area... The only thing is that one of the front desk staff seemed a bit short and rude to us and a guy he was training. But overall it was a nice stay! The new guy was a VERY great help, so thanks!!! The other guy should be taking notes from the new guy!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had a great stay at the comfort suites of Sioux Falls. The two queen suite room was big and recently upgraded. The r room was clean and have a fridge micro wave and flat screen TV. The pullout couch worked good for us. Breakfast was ok but the room is a bit small. Pool was very cold while we were there. Good value over all for what we paid.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Lakefield
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We have previously stayed at this hotel and decided to come back again. Sadly the secound time again wasnt as good. We checjed in easily and service was nice . We got a room eith 2 queen beds and a sofa bed. Wr called the front desk and asked for a pillow. We never got it. Than in the morning we got up for breakfast and the lounge was ccompletely full, with no where to sit. So we got the food and took it back to the room. It tasted pretty good.
Overall it has been an okay stay . Nice pool but the water was pretty cold. Nice rooms and clean too. Would probably stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Huron, South Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I recently booked 2 rooms for 3 nights each at the Comfort Suites in Sioux Falls, SD.
I was quoted a rate, but upon reviewing my bill, I find I was charged an additional 1.50 per night for a SAFE CHARGE. I have stayed in multiple hotels and have never seen a separate charge for the safe before! I was told it was on the sheet I signed upon checkin and also posted at the front desk, but I did not see it either of those places. INCLUDE IT with your room rate or disclose it verbally when quoting rates!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!