This is a very hard hotel to find - glad I had a GPS. The lobby and breakfast area look like they have recently been updated. The breakfast consisted of hot and cold items and had a good variety of offerings. The room seemed very dark and was on the small side but it was clean and comfortable. I had asked for two side by side or adjoining rooms as we were a family of five and wanted everyone to have a bed to sleep in. I had received an email from the manger that this had been booked. When we arrived our rooms were at opposite ends of the hotel. The front desk clerk was unsympathetic stating that she "didn't do the room assignments." One of our rooms was two doors down from the pool. The sound from the pool continued until midnight - adults partying until it shut down. The lobby computer was so slow that I gave up trying to use it. The wi fi seemed to work OK on the cell phone? The parking lot was torn up to be repaved but it didn't create any problems. I would probably choose a different hotel if I were to visit Sioux Falls again.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Fairfield Inn Sioux Falls Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Sioux Falls
- Fairfield Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Fairfield Inn
- Sioux Falls Fairfield
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.