This hotel was picked for a one-night stay by our host for guests attending a family event for which 14 rooms were booked It was a bit difficult to find. I had called ahead to ask for an early check-in because we had a young child who needed to nap. When we arrived, several other family members were arriving at the same time. They had put a rush on all the rooms in the block and allowed everyone early check in which was nice since everyone had at least a 3 hour road trip. The hotel was full as besides our group, there were groups of families attending baseball tournaments. The rooms were clean and quiet despite all the people. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with a nice assortment of foods and kept clean and full. It was crowded at first but after the baseball people were gone, we had the whole space to ourselves to continue visiting until check out. The pool, while small, was clean and well maintained. Lemonade and coffee were available in the lobby at all times. Since it it located next to the Empire Mall and all the mall subsidiaries, there is plenty of choice in amenities. Very friendly and accommodating staff!
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Fairfield Inn Sioux Falls Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Sioux Falls
- Fairfield Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Fairfield Inn
- Sioux Falls Fairfield
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.