Holiday Inn Express has become a favorite for our leisure vacation stops when we are touring. The rooms are usually comfortable and good-sized, everything is clean, and breakfast is done nicely. The Sioux Falls version fit that description.
The hotel is only a few blocks from the Interstate, and it's in a very good location. It's in the middle of a commercial district - a mall is just down the road - but it's not a particularly busy road so getting in and out isn't a big issue.
The one catch was that, like the previous review, we got a room next to the elevator. I was worried about noise, but the machine and its occupants didn't cause any problems. But the room was smaller than usual, which was a little disappointing. It wasn't a major inconvenience, and I never considered asking for a bigger room, but did notice it.
Otherwise, I'd certainly go back there if I needed a room.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sioux Falls Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, a city rich in history and a regional hub for corporate and retail services. The history of Sioux Falls revolves around the cascades of the Big Sioux River. The falls were created approximately 14,000 years ago when the last glacial ice sheet redirected the flow of the Big Sioux River. With our hotel's convenient location, you will find us easily accessible to many attractions such as the Empire Mall, Sertoma Butterfly House and Outdoor Campus, Falls Park, the Washington Pavilion and Wild Water West Amusement Park. We are also conveniently located by many restaurants such as Ruby Tuesday and corporate locations such as banks, hospitals, Joe Foss Field Airport, and the Ivy Room Conference Center. Our hotel offers limited shuttle service to the airport and other corporate locations. While in Sioux Falls, make sure to sit along the banks of the mighty Big Sioux River at Falls Park, our city's namesake. While there you can check out the Horse Barn Art Gallery and Falls Park Tower. Welcome to Sioux Falls, the heart of America! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.