“Stained sheets and comforter” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #30 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Denver, Colorado
“Stained sheets and comforter”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I would not recommend this hotel. I was in three different rooms. The first room, had a stained comforter, second room blood stain on the sheet. The last room had blood stained sheets and the mattress pad. I was not given any compensation for my stay. I talked to the manager, and he gave me $5.00 off for one night. I would not recommend this property to anyone. The management says if something is wrong, we will fix it. They did not fix the problem. Please go elsewhere for $75.00 a night. I am going to check out and see if Motel 6 is any better.

Room Tip: Please check the hotel before you check into the hotel
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stayed there for our daughters cheer competition after we found out our original hotel was booked. Well I'm glad we did. The rooms we clean and comfortable. My oldest has asthma so was excited to see that the whole hotel was smoke free. You had to go out side to smoke. She slept all night with no issues.
The staff gave exceptional service. Very friendly and helpful. Always had a smile when they seen you. Best staff we have ever came across so far. The breakfast was great. Waffles, eggs, bacon, cereal, fruit, and more. We will be staying there again.
The only downside is the light by the pool. After few minutes it will go off and u need to walk infront of it to get it to turn back on, but the rest of the lights worked great. Had a quite, restful sleep and best service from staff.

• Stayed March 2014
Starbuck, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

This was the 1st night of our family trip to Orlando and our flight left early the next morning so we choose to stay over. The hotel doesn't have an airport shuttle, they do provide and pay for a cab service to and from the airport allowing you to saving money on parking at the airport.

Only disappointment was I didn't realize I had to pay $10 for a roll away bed when I booked the reservation but I passed on that once I was aware...not a big deal. They have a hot breakfast served in the morning and the cab was waiting for us by the time we finished.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here while I was in town on business. As I got into my room a very loud jet was landing on the runway very near this hotel. "Uh oh" I thought. But it was not a steady stream and did not prevent me from sleeping 2 hours past my normal waking time! Staff was very friendly, the room was clean with a decent shower. Internet worked well and the TV was newer and easy to work. Breakfast was ok, lots of carbs, with the egg dishes pretty poor, but at least they were there. Location is fine, obviously close to the airport. I would stay here again, especially since my employer paid for it and it was the better option.

• Stayed November 2013
Marshall, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Coming to sioux falls, I actually didn't have a reservation, which is a rarity for me, but I'm glad I picked this place. It is tucked back from the road a few hundred feet which made it a little creepy but once inside all that washed away. I got a great rate from the front desk person, so I can't pick this place apart too much, because I got a lot more than what I paid for. First off the place is undertaking a major remodel to keep up with corporate standards and the first sign was that they were re-tiling the area around the front desk. No problem as I just used the side entrance to get to my room. The room was nicely decorated, though it looked like some of the painters got over enthusiastic. The desk person said they were going to re-carpet the rooms in a couple weeks so the loose carpet wasn't an issue. The biggest issue was that the fire alarm went off at 11 at night. Fire department came and turned it off and figured it was a bad sensor.. In the morning, the breakfast was awesome. Eggs, bacon, waffles for the hot, and then yogurt, cereal, and rolls were just some of the cold items. Along with juice.
Goods:
Check-in and rate
Beds
Flat screen TV
Breakfast,
Neutral:
Bathroom
Bad:
Fire Alarm
So all and all, check this place how for the best bang for your buck.

Room Tip: The Backside is the best.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Bolingbrook, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Pretty good place to stay in Sioux Falls, SD. The rooms were clean, and the staff was really helpful. Our room was on the back side of the hotel, I would recommend that as there was a gas station with a convenience store right in front of it. It was pretty quiet and we had a good night's sleep after a long day of driving.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Medical Lake, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Speedy check-in. The gal at the front desk gave us a couple recommendations about where we could go to eat.
The pool and hot tub were welcome after a long day. They are both open from 6 am to 11 pm and that gave us an opportunity after dinner and in the morning before we checked out. I wish more motels had them open those hours

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!