“A step up from bargain motels” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #35 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Anchorage, Alaska
“A step up from bargain motels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

After a week of bargain motels, we chose the Sleep Inn to be close to the falls and recharge. Rooms were modern, clean and well appointed. Security was good and the locks all worked. The pool and hot tub were nice too. Breakfast was very good with a large assortment of hot and cold food.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Marshall, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is a great hotel in the Sioux Falls area.

This hotel is located close to the Sioux Falls arena and airport - this hotel is on the northern side of town - just so you know that. Pretty safe area.

The room was nice and the furniture looked new. The best part about this hotel is that the pool area is nice. The pool is big and the whirlpool is amazing. There is also a small fitness center which is an added bonus. Large breakfast selection.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

As Comfort "Sleep Inns" go, This one is good. The room was a good size and Clean. Shower was Very Nice. Clerk was very polite and found just the right room for me. I had been driving for 6 hours and was very weak from not standing for so long she took very good care of me and I am very thankful. Breakfast was better than the norm. For sure a keeper for my next visit.

Room Tip: Ground floor...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Down South in Dixie
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

With the exception of crumbs in the bed, I could not review this hotel any better than Eisbaer did previously. Eveything they said is spot on. I don't remember if it was mentioned, but the hotel does not have an elevator. So keep that in mind if you reserve a room.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is an acceptable option for Sioux Falls. Located about a mile from the highway, it is convenient to both I-29 and I-90. The hotel and rooms are not the greatest, but considering the price point, they are good enough for one night. The lobby is small and compact. The receptionist was courteous and prompt, although she was confused with my advance payment rate, which had already been charged to my credit card. Rooms are clean and compact, and offer everything a person (or two) would need for an overnight stay. Rooms have a small refrigerator and microwave oven, as well as decent desk space. The bathroom is separated from the room by a small sliding pocket door, which was hard to close since there is no real handle on it. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, but I found a some crumbs in the bed, which was disconcerting. The hallways were clean and well lit, but there are no signs directing you to your room number. I had to search a little before I found my room. There is ample parking in the back of the hotel, although I found the parking lot to be a little dark, which left me a little concerned about leaving my rental car out there overnight. Otherwise, I found the hotel to be comfortable and quiet enough for my one night stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Once in a while we heard airplanes, but didn't stop us from a good night's sleep. Room was clean with plenty of room. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Didn't think the restaurant recommendation was the best. If they give you a business card to use for a discount, go someplace else. I don't remember the name, it was a family type about a mile away, but we didn't think much of our steak dinner!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Pratt, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I was only there one night, and this hotel was good enough for a short stay. They don't have any king beds which isn't a big deal, but the room was pretty small. The shower was awesome because it was big and the shower head and water pressure were great. And I loved the pillows because they were very fluffy. Also, the outlets were high, so I didn't have to move a piece of furniture to plug in my phone. The towels in the room were really bad and were some of the worst I have ever had, and the bed was just okay. I didn't eat breakfast, so I don't know how good that was. Next time I am in town I will try a different hotel, but if I can't find one reasonable, I will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!