“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites

Save Saved
You added Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1301 West Russell, I-29 & Exit 81, Sioux Falls, SD 57104   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #30 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Billings, Montana
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

Our family stayed there on our family vacation. We choose it for the water park and the price. Our 6 year old daughter loved the water park and we liked the hot tubs. There were some teens there and they seemed to like the water park as well. It's a nice hotel with some nice amenities. I found the desk person to be one of the friendliest and most informative I've ever met.

The only problems I found was the spotty wifi connection, it was hard to get online from time to time. Their system can probably only handle only so many people connecting at one time. The other problem was the fan in the air conditioner barely worked. I could feel but a wisp of air blowing out, even on high.

Otherwise I would recommend this hotel to any, and especially those with young children.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Siouxfall, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, August 18, 2010
Thank for staying with us. We are so glad you enjoyed the waterpark. If you ever experience mechanical problems please call our "Friendly" desk, we have 24 hour desk and maintenance to handle any mechanical error. Thanks again for your wonderful comments on your stay, we appreciate your business.

462 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Willmar, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

The water park was great! My son in 2 and he and his cousins had a blast playing on the pirate ships, going down the slides, and swimming in the pools. The rooms were very clean and the staff was helpful. Something that had changed from the last time we stayed was they added and larger game room/arcade. This was another kid friendly activity. The kids won tickets and got to pick out prizes for winning games. The bar is also a nice area for adults to hang out. I would definitely reccomend this to any parent with kids as well as any family gathering!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Siouxfall, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, August 6, 2010
We are so glad you had an "Awesome Stay", that is the experience we want each and every guest to have! Please come visit us again.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

The room was dirty. walking around just about a 1/2 hour in the room and my feet where black. The rooms are very small. The one pool was closed due to excessive bacteria in it. The pool was very crowded. The amount that we paid for the rooms was not worth it. The pool that we were allowed in was very cold due to them not being able to heat the pool other wise the bacteria would have gotten worse

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do have a lovely hotel. The pool being closed was an inconvenience, however we really do strive to make sure that the water quality in the pools are always at their best. Sometimes this means we may have to close a pool and treat it, when this happens it is for the good of our guests. We have three nice size pools and all are treated and heated separately.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

It is mainly for families with younger kids to use the indoor water park rides. One pool was out of service.
Beds were not clean and bedsheets had holes
It is close to I-90 and very close to FALLS Park

• Stayed July 2010
We have three pools (2 with slides) and 2 hot tubs in the Water Park area so we can accomodate people of all ages, at least that is our goal. I am sorry you did not feel the same. A pool may go down time to time, we test our pools to make sure that all is as recommended, if it is not we close them until it is just right for our guests.
Willmar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

Such a great hotel. My 5 and 10 year old loved the pirate ship and big water slide. My 1 year old loved watching all the action and walking around in the pirate ship pool. Very spacious pool area. Comfortable water temperature. We were going to go to Chuck E. Cheese for games but didn't have to. The hotel had a fun game room where the kids won tickets and could redeem prizes. Made the kids and the parents happy. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Will definitely stay again!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us. We are so glad you had great experience.
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

I stay at this hotel several times a year on business and it is always great. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms are always clean. I recommend this hotel to friends, and they are always impressed with how nice the suites are.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Thank for your business. We are fortunate to have guests like you.
Sioux Falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

My family and I absolutely love your hotel and stay there often; however recently I had the NOT so pleasant experience with your manager Brad and how he handled the buffet. We were not at all impressed with him. He lacked any kind of tact, customer service and management skills. I stood at the please wait to be seated area with my 3 young childen for 20 minutes. Never once were we offered to be seated nor when I asked. There were maybe 5 other tables so I can understand that they may have been somewhat busy. I finally told my kids to go help themselves and when our 12 other family members arrived they recieved the same "service." I know for a fact your buffet didn't just open that day so there's no excuse for the way it was ran. When Brad appeared he not only raised his voice but was completely rude and than just turned and walked away. I'm not typically the type of person to complain but the way he treated us is completely unacceptable, especially as a manager. He told us also that we would not be served drinks out where we were sitting, but them maybe he should have had someone seating customers and should have been much more prepared for his typical Sunday crowd. I would also recommend he take some kind of management/customer service classes so that he might be familiar with his job and how he handle situations he creates himself. I would highly recommend your hotel to others, however I hope they do not have to deal with him. This was the 3rd time we have been to your buffet but we won't be back but we love everything else about your hotel.

Stayed June 2010
Thank you for staying with us at the Ramada, we certainly appreciate your loyalty. As for the buffet, we will look into ways to improve that. Again, we hope to see you back soon.

Been to Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!