“wonderful bliss” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites

You added Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1301 West Russell, I-29 & Exit 81, Sioux Falls, SD 57104   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 200 Points
Ranked #31 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Winnipeg
“wonderful bliss”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

This hotel is outstanding, it has a small waterpark for everyone, also a Tiki Bar where you can relax during the evening. Rooms are very spacious and the staff go out of their way to make your visit a memorable one.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Siouxfall, Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, August 30, 2014
What a very unique comment, thank you. Our Water Park is fun for the whole family, and after a long day it is nice that you do not have to go any further then the Tiki Bar for a relaxing beverage. I will pass on you great comment to our awesome staff. Thank You once again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Belleville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

It was a long drive from Mt. Rushmore, and I had pinned my hopes on my one night stay at this hotel--and the the experience of the water park. First, the construction in the area was a real pain; then checking into my room--the door was jammed. My kids were excited about the waterpark, which I understood stayed open until 11 pm (that apparently wasn't the case). I was given instructions to find a place to eat==which didn't pan out. By the timne my family and I ate, we returned to the hotel around 10:00 looking forward to the water park--only to find it closed. I went back to the front desk with my frustration with the info I was provided. And was pretty told "sorry." I'm guessing this was the on-site manager, and wasn't very sympathetic or helpful. The roon itself was good. Believe this could have been handled better. I didn't feel welcomed, and don't believe I will include Ramada in any of my future choices.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Siouxfall, Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
I do apologize for the inconvenience this caused. Unfortunately with the road construction it can cause some delay in getting around. We do have Castaways Grill and our Tiki Bar (both which serve everthing from steak to pasta to burgers and pizza), right here on site, that way our guests can enjoy dinner pool side by our Waterpark. I am glad the room was to your enjoyment. I am sorry about your kids not getting to use the Waterpak in the evening, we close the pool at 10pm for children under 18 and 11pm for adults so our business clients will not be disturbed and reopen at 9am the following day on the weekends our pool is open until 11 for kids and 12 for adults to use the lap pool and hot tubs. Unfortunately we can not make exceptions about useing the pool after hours. I do hope you reconsider the Ramada Brand Hotels. Thank you for taking the time for the comments.