“family friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites

You added Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1301 West Russell, I-29 & Exit 81, Sioux Falls, SD 57104   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #31 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed here during the week for business. I can see where adults without children would prefer staying somewhere else on weekends because of too many kids, as I gather from some of the other reviews. But during the week, there weren't the big pool birthday parties that others have noted and the hotel was nice and quiet.

Another poster mentioned the bathroom exhaust fan didn't work, and the hotel apologized. My room's exhaust fan didn't work either, so I am guessing few if any of the fans work in the room and the hotel figures it's not worth getting them fixed when they stop working.

My nicely-sized room was clean and comfortable, but the hotel needs a bit more upkeep to warrant another star. All it would take would be someone with a paintbrush to touch up where the paint in the rooms, entrances, and hallways is dinged and scratched. And the carpeting inside entrance F was badly bunched up. If I were the hotel' franchisee, I would care about those things. But this is pretty typical for Ramadas, or at least the few I have stayed in... just not the attention to detail of the Hilton or Marriott groups.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Siouxfall, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
We appreciate your corporate business, thank you for staying. You are correct in your review; weekdays we are nice and quiet for our corporate guests. Our weekends with our water park we are a wonderful gathering place for families.
Just a quick note on our bathroom fans in all our standard rooms the fans are on 20 minute timers to keep our rooms always fresh. The motors are mounted on the roof and are not heard in the guest rooms to keep noise out of the rooms.
We do care about our property and we are continuously painting and "sprucing" up in all areas.
Thank you again for staying with us.
Cherokee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Excellent stay! Pool was a great experience for my son. Only complaint I could have was that the noise in the hallway was a little to much. Need a better sound proof door, I guess. Overall, great trip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you! Hope that you and your son return to our water park soon.

Been to Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites

Address: 1301 West Russell, I-29 & Exit 81, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Ranked #31 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites 3*
The Ramada Inn and Suites Airport and Buccaneer Bay Indoor Waterpark is across from the Sioux Falls Arena and Convention Center, 1 mile from the Airport. Enjoy fun for all at Castaways Bar and Grill or our poolside Tiki Bar. Feel like you're in the Tropics. Spacious 2 room suites with bedroom, living room and wetbar. Free Wireless and 4 passes to Indoor Waterpark. Meeting and banquet facilies for up to 250 people. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Airport At The Hotel Sioux Falls
Ramada Inn Sioux Falls
Ramada Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.