“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites

Save Saved
You added Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1301 West Russell, I-29 & Exit 81, Sioux Falls, SD 57104   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #30 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls

462 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My family, and I recently stayed at this hotel. Upon check in, we were greeted by a friendly employee, ready to check us in. When we got to our room, I did notice that some updating was in the process, and I guess more was going to be taking place. However, my room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and everything worked. My kids had a great time in the water park. My wife, and I had a very enjoyable cocktail in the Tiki lounge, where we encountered yet another outstanding employee. I have to say, that every single employee I encountered at this hotel, was professional, courteous, and just plain pleasant. The only negatives to this hotel were the road construction (what can you do?), and the drinks at the bar were a little higher priced than I was used to. However, I would stay here again with out hesitation.

Mike

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Siouxfall, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear M B,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are so happy that you enjoyed the hotel, and that your kids had a great time in the water park. It really is fun! We do have a fantastic staff here, and we are so glad you enjoyed them. Please come see us again soon (with any luck the road construction will be done by then)!
New Underwood
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We go here every year for our grandsons birthday. Very clean hotel room, lots of fun for the kids in the pool. We always enjoy ourselves.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Siouxfall, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Teri B,

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that everyone had a good time. We appreciate that! We will see you again next year for your grandson's birthday!
Sioux Falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We stayed here for my daughters' birthday party. The kids had a blast. Room and pool area were clean and enjoyable. Pool area was very busy- it was hard to find a place to put belongings and sit. The hot tub was always full of little kids splashing and making it impossible for adults to sit and relax. We had the Sunday buffet at the restaurant and it was terrible. I DO NOT recommend eating there, the food was terrible and extremely overpriced! I would also caution coffee drinkers that the in-room coffee pots are weird - and there is not a breakfast room to get coffee. I thought my coffee pot was missing pieces and complained upon checkout only to be told the tray i thought i needed was in the little pkg where the grounds are. Good stay other than that.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Jennifer C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that the kids had a good time in the water park. It really is fun. We are sorry, however, to hear that you did not enjoy the breakfast buffet and that there was confusion with the coffee maker. We hope you will come see us again soon.

Been to Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!