“Pets welcome, indoor pool, quick check in” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls

You added Ramada Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Ramada Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   407 Lyons Avenue, I-29 (Exit 79), Sioux Falls, SD 57106   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #44 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Seattle, Washington
“Pets welcome, indoor pool, quick check in”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stayed here one night with my Boston. Upon check in, they waived the pet fee because we'd booked online. That was pretty awesome. However, I wouldn't stay here again for the following - the room lock to get in was unreliable and took some serious finesse to let myself in. In the morning, I had locked myself out and went to the front desk for help. The folks at the front desk weren't around and so I waited a while until I figured out they were on a smoke break so I went out to ask if they worked they. Super polite about it, one of them helped me out, by getting me a new room key. However, that one didn't work either, so she had to come up with the master key. She mentioned the battery in the door locked could be going. Eventually got back in. The sink wouldn't drain well - I told the staff at check out about this. The faucet itself was also broken superficially. The pool is more for play than getting a decent work out. I was looking forward to a lap swim, but instead got concerned about starting a whirlpool in it. There's no elevator; there are two floors.

The good: The toiletries included shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap. Breakfast is included and was decent - waffle maker, fresh fruit, cereal. The A/C worked great in the room. In fact, it was quite nice compared to others on my road trip. The staff was nice. WiFi was decently fast and they accept pets.

Overall, I would look to stay elsewhere first before here, even with them waiving the pet fee.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)

Been to Ramada Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Sioux Falls

Address: 407 Lyons Avenue, I-29 (Exit 79), Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Ranked #44 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Sioux Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Sioux Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.