“convenient for business OR family” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls

You added Ramada Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Ramada Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   407 Lyons Avenue, I-29 (Exit 79), Sioux Falls, SD 57106   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #44 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Rapid City, South Dakota
“convenient for business OR family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've stayed there twice and both were the great for us. THe first time I stayed there was a work stay- over night, in late and out early. Breakfast was good and they had it up for us early as we had to be out on the road by the time it opened.
The second time, we stayed there with family (3 rooms 3 nights) for a weekend mini reunion. The kids could play in the pool and the c-store next door had beverages for both kids and adults. Breakfast was there in the morning to tide us over to lunch, and the rooms were not fancy but we didn't pay a fancy price either.
Our rooms were clean and comfortable, the pool and hot tub were perfect for the family and the location was ideal for seeing the zoo or letting the ladies terrorize at the malls. If that's what you're looking for, Here's where you're looking for.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for the recent review on your hotel stay with us at the Sioux Falls Ramada! Seeing guest feedback is of paramount importance to me, as it assists us in being able to more effectively provide a total guest satisfaction experience. Our Ramada Mart is a nice addition to our hotel; with the items being competitively priced and convenient for guests of all ages to enjoy. Our breakfast hours are 6am to 10am 7 days a week, with a hot offering in addition to fruits, cereals, pastries, baked goods, coffee, milk, and juice.

We always make every effort to accommodate our guests during their stay, and I wanted to take the time to thank you again for review. We hope that you will be our guest again in the near future.

Shannon Chappell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Marion
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I booked a room online about a month in advance. I called the motel about a week later to make sure that this room was reserved for us. The staff member I had talked to said it was. We got their on the date only to find out that they overbooked the room we were suppose to stay in. We ended up with a completely different room. The first night we went out of the room and when we got back the room was like a sauna. We went to check the heat and the button to turn it down with was missing. So we had to go down stairs and ask for a pliers so we get the heat turned down. Overall I was quite disappointed in the stay at this motel. Don't know if I'll return!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Hello, and thank you for your review on our hotel. The property owner, maintenance department and myself are working to update items on site that with wear and tear, do need updating such as some of our heaters. Some units have very strong output (which is not always a bad thing) but I do apologize for it being too warm for your liking in your guest room.

I hope that you choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Sioux Falls. You will see the progress we have made and the improvements we continue to make in order to provide a quality, cost effective lodging experience to our Guests.

Been to Ramada Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!