“Staff was friendly, room was pretty clean but the bed was...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls

Save Saved
You added Ramada Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Ramada Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   407 Lyons Avenue, I-29 (Exit 79), Sioux Falls, SD 57106   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #40 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls

200 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Marion
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I booked a room online about a month in advance. I called the motel about a week later to make sure that this room was reserved for us. The staff member I had talked to said it was. We got their on the date only to find out that they overbooked the room we were suppose to stay in. We ended up with a completely different room. The first night we went out of the room and when we got back the room was like a sauna. We went to check the heat and the button to turn it down with was missing. So we had to go down stairs and ask for a pliers so we get the heat turned down. Overall I was quite disappointed in the stay at this motel. Don't know if I'll return!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Hello, and thank you for your review on our hotel. The property owner, maintenance department and myself are working to update items on site that with wear and tear, do need updating such as some of our heaters. Some units have very strong output (which is not always a bad thing) but I do apologize for it being too warm for your liking in your guest room.

I hope that you choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Sioux Falls. You will see the progress we have made and the improvements we continue to make in order to provide a quality, cost effective lodging experience to our Guests.

Been to Ramada Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Sioux Falls

Address: 407 Lyons Avenue, I-29 (Exit 79), Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Ranked #40 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Sioux Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Sioux Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.