“Great place with great front desk service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls

You added Ramada Sioux Falls to your Saves list
Ramada Sioux Falls
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   407 Lyons Avenue, I-29 (Exit 79), Sioux Falls, SD 57106   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #45 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great place with great front desk service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great place with great service. All personnel were very personable and quite helpful and very easy to work with. Rooms are very clean and economical. If you want the best double queen ... ask for room 125.

Within walking distance of the fair grounds, and various food places.

Room Tip: Ask for room 125 ... best room in the place!!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
I am so pleased to see that your stay was enjoyable with us here at the Sioux Falls Ramada. My staff and I strive to provide excellent service and accommodations for each and every guest that stays with us. It was a pleasure to have you here, and we hope that you visit again soon!
Shannon Chappell--General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
SAINT PAUL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

The pool seemed dirty and the hot tub had a sharp metal device in the middle. Otherwise the hotel was okay. I stayed in the room closest to 12th st and listened to traffic all night. I would stay here again, but at the other end of the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Hello;

Here at the Sioux Falls Ramada, we strive to get every guest an exceptional experience home away from home. I apologize for the noise in our hotel, and for the hot tub and pool. Our maintenance team has been working diligently to make sure that any and all issues are resolved. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the future.
Shannon Chappell, General Manager
Wagner
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This was the first time we stayed at this hotel. We will stay here again, as it is so close to everything. The staff was very friendly, the breaksfast was great and we will recommend this hotel to our friends.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments in regards to your stay with us at the Ramada on Lyons Avenue. I appreciate your feedback and want to thank you for choosing to stay with us. Feedback is paramount, as it enables our staff to make sure that each and every guest has a fantastic time during their stay. I do hope that you choose to stay with us again soon!
Thanks again,
Shannon Chappell, General Manager
Mitchell
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I chose this hotel specifically for the jacuzzi suite. The jacuzzi did not work, light by the bed was missing the knob to turn it on, bathroom door was falling apart and the bed did not slep well. Also the hotel is by the interstate so has a lot of traffic noise. When contacting the front desk the next morning about our issues, they were very friendly and said they would contact management and someone would get back to me about a discount. The next day I had to call to find out what room rate had been charged to my card. Management had only taken off $15 from my room, when the jacuzzi was the only reason I had chosen that room/hotel. The hotel staff, other than management, were the highlight of the stay. Everything else was less than stellar.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your recent review of our property. We have recently begun to improve our property, accommodations and strive for an overall guest satisfaction. The maintenance department here at the Sioux Falls Ramada has been resolving the guestroom issues that we may have, and I am very sorry to hear about your experience in the room. There can be noise outside the hotel as we are in an area where there is hustle and bustle. I would have loved to speak with you about the issues you had so that I could have made an attempt to resolve them. I hope that you choose to stay with us again and will be satisfied with the changes we are making here at our property.
Shannon Chappell
YANKTON
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This was not an amazing hotel, the front desk was snotty for one, I was quoted one price and got charged another, the rooms need some work, didnt get a wink of sleep couldnt shower, door was broken.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!