“Pleasant surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Pilot Point, Texas
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were traveling from Dallas Tx to Fargo ND and needed a hotel that allows a dog. I had never stayed at a Residence, only a JW Marriott . The room size, amenities and hospitality were above and beyond what I expected for a quick stop along the way. The evening so ail and breakfast were very nice. Loved the kitchen and sofa sectional t watch the big screen TV. Highly recommend for a stop along I-29.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Property has been updated so it is very clean. Room was comfortable and set up for a business stay - TV swivels fully so you can watch from bed, couch, dining table, work desk, etc. Staff for the most part were great. The only exception was the young lady in the morning who neglected to send my laundry out. Breakfast and evening fare were good and dining staff were friendly and accommodating. Internet service was good but would cut out every 24 hours - even if you were in the middle of something - and you would have to log in again. Location is convenient and near restaurants and shopping - many within an easy walk. Would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Recently my sister and I stayed at this establishment. We have stayed many times between us and are always satisfied. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. It is truly a home away from home! The desk staff are so friendly and they always have yummy snacks on hand. Breakfast is better than most "free breakfasts " and located in a comfortable sitting area. There is a small store if you forgot something or want a bite to eat. I look forward to my next visit to this hotel. It is located very close to the mall which is a big plus!

Green Features: Hotel is environmentally-friendly which is a good thing. :)
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Rapid City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Stayed here for a work trip in April . The rooms are very nice , they came with a full kitchen and everything you would need. I chose a room that had a separate bedroom and it was great the only noise I heard was a little from the interstate but not enough to bother me . all the staff were very nice and attentive . breakfast buffet is also an added bonus.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for several weeks and as of lately it seems to start to have some issues, specially with cleaning. Housekeeping is not the best at this hotel. Friendly and very helpful front desk staff who tried to do everything to make my stay enjoyable. The hotel is very noisy, you can hear people walking above you, it even woke me up when the guest above me decided to wake up at 5.30. If you stay here and want to be without noise, request a room on the 3rd floor. The breakfast and evening reception food is average.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Rdutch,
We appreciate your feedback of the Residence Inn Sioux Falls. I'm glad to hear that my front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I would like to apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. I will be reviewing your comments with my housekeeping staff to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. I hope if you find yourself back in the area, you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Lucas D.
south dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed at this motel for a getaway weekend. The updates to this motel are very nice. It has gone under a total remodel. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I have to say the staff at this motel gets an A+ on service. They were fantastic to work with. We have already booked a room for another stay at this motel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was great in every way! I stayed for 2 nights. The room was exceptionally clean and pleasant.
I was in Sioux Falls for an adaptive downhill skiing event and we needed a place for our group of 20 to meet for supper. The staff at the hotel allowed us to meet and bring our own food to eat in the beautiful lobby. We were there for hours! It was so nice to have a beautiful, relaxing place to eat and mingle.
Thanks for the wonderful hospitality and great place to stay!

• Stayed February 2014

Been to Residence Inn Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!