“Amazing example of how guest service should be” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #25 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
“Amazing example of how guest service should be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have stayed in the hotel for over 1 month. I am amazed every day with the exceptional guest service I get from the staff. Examples, Dewy the maintenance manager goes out of his way at any given moment to help guests. My tires were low on air so he brought out an air compressor and made sure all 4 tires were filled equally. He also cleaned snow off all the cars in the parking lot right after a snow storm. Jen the front end assistant manager went to get me groceries on her day off right after I checked in. For Christmas they hung bags of treats on our doors. I have too many examples of exceptional service received by various staff. As a whole, this hotel is run with the guests experience and comfort in mind. Thank you so much for making my extended stay here so outstanding in every way.

Room Tip: The single bedrooms are set up like a one bedroom apartment. There is a full kitchen minus an oven a...
Green Features: They make sure no trash or cigarette butts litter the property. It is very clean and take pride in their property.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I came from michigan for business and the staff made me feel like home.The place is just baby jesus (aka amazing). Staff is amazing everything is just .... baby jesus. Except for one cook who made an akward statment to me randomly that her mother died on my second day here and found out she wasent't dead... but other then that this place is awesome. I recommend everybody to come here.

• Stayed December 2013
Martin, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Our family gets together at this location every year for Thanksgiving because it just feels right, all the staff are extremely helpful and friendly, and with the Thanksgiving Dinner provided, it is complete, we love it and look forward to our families getting together at this location, it is wonderful!

Room Tip: Never really had any issues with noise at all, we stayed first floor and never really heard anyone u...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Whether traveling alone or with family, this is a great place to stay while in Sioux Falls, especially if you're staying for more than one night. The rooms have kitchens, and the beds are very comfortable, even the sofa beds. The rooms are nicely appointed and very clean. A nice Continental breakfast is available in the mornings. Hotel staff is very accomodating and friendly. It is a little tricky to get to, as it is located behind a shopping mall, but it is worth the effort.

Room Tip: Upper rooms are a little less busy.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We have just moved from NY to Sioux Falls, and have spend two months in he Residence Inn prior to our place being finished built. If the hotel could have aqccommodetd us with more room for all of my clothes, we would have never left there! Julie, Jenni, Madeline, Cameron and, of course, sales manager Jamie made this the ONLY hotel to stay at in Sioux Falls. If we should have anyone coming into town, this is where we are putting them.

There are no negatives I can come up with in regards this property. If anyone is coming to Sioux Falls and does not stay here,you are the only one to blame!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

An excellent place to stay while in Sioux Falls. Our room was very clean and very roomy. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful for all our needs. Will definitely use this location again if the need arises.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Sioux Falls,South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I want to let Jamie and the Staff at Residence Inn,Sioux Falls,South Dakota Know What A Wonderful Stay I had Last Week,and What A Wonderful Job You All Did! I Am So Impressed With The Wonderful Job You Did In Taking Care Of My Needs While There! I Will Definetly Come Back Again!
Doing The Drawings,The Welcome Bags,Etc. Were A Extra Touch That Was So Cool,and So Neat ! And The Extras In Our Rooms,Coffee,Pop Corn,Etc. Were Such A Nice Touch!
I Will Tell So Many People To Stay In Your Hotels,You Did So Well ! I Would Love To Stay With You Again!
Wondering If YOu Have A Job Opening For A Person To Be A Coordinator Of Disability Services At Your HOtel? I Would Love To Do That !
Again,Job Well Done! Thanks Jamie,and Staff !

Room Tip: Residence Inn Suites Is The Best While Being Gone to A Motel Because Of Their Kitchens,Bedrooms,Pull...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to Residence Inn Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!