“Recent Reno and First Rate Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #16 of 49 hotels in Sioux Falls
Tucson, Arizona
“Recent Reno and First Rate Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

On our way to North Dakota I spent 1 night with 3 teenagers in a two bedroom suite. Great accommodation with lots of room. The check in was so fast and pleasant I was amazed. We were also offered a plate of brownies because they had just stopped the nightly Buffett.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

83 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed here on our way to the Black Hills and were blown away by the recent renovation. The rooms were so nicely done - really added a touch of class to the facility. Room was clean, well stocked and very comfortable. The staff was helpful and pleasant - could not have been any nicer. This facility was SO nice in fact, that on our way home we rearranged our plans so we could stay here yet again. They have a nice area for breakfast and the manager's reception and a good selection from their market. They are located right next to a shopping center and right off the Interstate so its easy to get to. Definitely will stay here again when we're in the area

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
SiouxFallsRI_AGM, Asst. General Manager at Residence Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful property. It not only means a lot to our management to see these types of comments, but a lot to our staff as well.

We are so happy we had this type of impact on you and look forward to hosting you whenever you should find yourself in the area again!
Pierre, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had a great stay in the spacious suites at the Residence Inn. The bed is super comfortable and the suite came well stocked with supplies, which is great when on an extended stay. Very clean and the location is great. It is very close to shopping and places to eat. Quick access to the interstates or downtown Sioux Falls. The nightly social was above and beyond in comparison to other locations. The only thing better about the property is the staff. WOW, is the only thing I can say about the quality of service offered by the staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SiouxFallsRI_AGM, Manager at Residence Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for the response. We very pleased that you enjoyed the check-in process and your stay with us. I know that our hostesses take a lot of pride in what they do for the breakfast and evening social so I know they will be thrilled to learn of your comments.

Thank you for choosing the Sioux Falls Residence Inn. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

There are three Marriott properties next to one another, so if you're a Marriott person, lots of choices. The breakfast was their normal buffet but was nice, food was hot. They seemed very interested in that we were comfortable and had what we needed. The hot tub was nice. Our room was again, the typical suite. That said, it was clean, quiet and very comfortable.

Room Tip: This Residene Inn isn't easy to see from 41st street. It's tucked behind the mall. However...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The Residence inn is very clean and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Stayed at the Inn because the mother in law fly's to SD every couple years. The Inn is located in the perfect location for shopping and food. Perhaps if we stayed on the top floor I'd give one more star on the rating? Till after midnight I could hear the people and kids above our suite. I suspect to save money they did not sound insulate properly? Next is a major deal. The internet sucked. Sold 5 bar connection signal but had dial up speeds. We couldn't netflix or hulu. When I pay $200 a night I expect a quiet room with high speed internet. I will not stay here again! I was to upset to eat breakfast so cannot comment. It did look like a good variety.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
SiouxFallsRI_AGM, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to submit a review with us. I would like to apologize that your stay didn't meet your expectations. It is our goal to ensure every guest enjoys their stay with us and leaves with us as a preferred destination in Sioux Falls.

Just to address some of your concerns, I am sorry there was noise above your suite. Is this something that you reported to the desk? As with any hotel, there will be loud guests from time to time, but generally our staff does a fantastic job of addressing any noise complaints. I can also assure you that we did insulate properly and did not cut corners to save money. I believe that the approximate $2 million we just spent on our renovation shows all of our guests that we are dedicated to providing the best product we can for them. As far as your internet, I apologize. We have been working hard with our provider to get our services upgraded as we know that internet is essential for all guests, both short-term and long-term.

I would again like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. However, I am confident that if you would give us another opportunity we would be able to exceed those expectations as we did with many of the other reviewers on here.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Dan Meyer-Assistant General Manager
Provo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stopped at this residence inn while traveling through on a family vacation and we got a large suite that had ample places for my 3 kids to sleep. We had a great time staying at the hotel. The room was really nice and the staff was great. The breakfast was slight above average for a Residence Inn. They served the typical selection of waffles, sausage, cereal, fruit, etc. The prices for our room were great when you consider that to feed my family of five breakfast costs at a minimum of $30-$40, and breakfast was included with our hotel stay. In addition, the large room meant that we didn't have to get two rooms. The ultimate test of whether of satisfaction is whether you would stay there again and without hesitation, we would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
SiouxFallsRI_AGM, Asst. General Manager at Residence Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. I am glad to hear that your suite accommodated your large family well and that you found great value in our hotel. I also appreciate your kind words about the staff and service. We are always wanting to make sure that all guests share the same great experience with us so your feedback is really appreciated.
Aberdeen, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

They offer good deals on their suites. Staff is very friendly. Rooms are clean and well kept. When we had a problem with a room (water leak) they were very good at making things right for us by reducing our bill and making sure everything was ok with us.
Furnished breakfast each morning was good. I would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
SiouxFallsRI_AGM, Manager at Residence Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. We have recently put the finishing touches on our multi-million dollar remodel giving us the most up-to-date, best product offered my Marriott. We have a great deal of pride in our service and the work we do so I am glad to hear that was a big part of your enjoyment with your stay. We do apologize for any inconvenience the water leak had caused, but I am glad to hear you left satisfied. We look forward to your return trip to Sioux Falls!

Been to Residence Inn Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!