“Simple accommodation, good service!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #43 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
UK
“Simple accommodation, good service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2009

Very friendly host, clean and simple accommodation. Decent location for a quick stop for the night along I-90. Complimentary breakfast was decent.

• Stayed May 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Winnipeg
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2009

The hotel room itself felt/smelled musty. The slamming doors of other guests could be heard loudly throughout the night. The internet did not work, and would not be fixed for another 2 days. Hairs were found in the bed when we first got in.

Our room cardkey expired halfway into our stay and had to be reactivated. Breakfast was meager. Some of the lobby attendants were very friendly and helpful, others not so much.

The price was ok, but I would not call it a good value. At least the soap and shampoo smelled nice. The location was good because honestly, Sioux Falls is such an easy town to drive around in and get about, no location could be poor.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2008

If you are looking for a nice place to stay and don't care about a pool - which there is a pool you can use 3 miles down the road - this is a nice place. My 15 year old son was impressed. How many 15 year olds like anything? The room was clean and smelled good. You are given a goodie bag which contains personal hygiene items, a sample bottle of hot sauce (which my son carries with him) and candy. We stayed two nights and received a fresh bag each day. The continental breakfast was not the cheap stuff - they had biscuits with gravy and real waffles. You need to bring your pets. The pets are even given a goodie bag which I was really impressed. They have a decent size walking area for your pet - that is grass covered that is not filled with garbage, rocks or broken glass. There are also picnic tables under trees if you decide to sit outside. There is also a casino next door. There are gas stations and restraurants right in the area. The area is quite as is the motel. This motel was well worth the money.

• Liked — Goodie bags for my dogs and the walking area for my dogs
  • Disliked — Can't think of anything
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
sioux Falls Sd
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2008

During the snow storm I called and they gave me a room right away. I think they were waiting for me to call. It was nice a stay and the people are always accomendating, fun and great to visit with. Of course there is the candy dish I visited quite frequent.
I recommend this motel for any one just for the company.
The beds and motel are one of the cleanest

• Liked — people
  • Disliked — the wireless connection
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled solo
purplesnail
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2008

Had a great time. The staff was very friendly and accomadating. There is a computer available for use in the lobby made it bery easy fo rme to print my bording pass for my trip back home. Thanks so much!

• Liked — breakfast
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled solo
Central Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2007

I think someone that was manning the front desk was smoking in a backroom. The smoke hit you as you entered this lobby. They have smoking rooms directly beside non-smoking rooms on the same floor, so everyone is smoking, whether you like it or not. This motel is totally overrated on tripadvisor and I was disappointed that we stayed here. We are on a 2 week excursion and this was the darkest cave-like motel that we visited. My son has allergies so it is important that non-smoking is truly non-smokinig. The room was clean, but the smokey air was very hard to ignore. I would not stay here again, it is not worth the money we saved.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2007

The Jacuzzi Suite was like a taste of heaven. We both enjoyed it after a long day in the car starting in Buffalo, WY. It was better than the finest hotel in NYC!
4808 N. Cliff in Sioux Falls, SD
That's the address. Enjoy!

• Liked — The bed
  • Disliked — Getting out of the bed
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East? Share your experiences!