“South Dakota and North Dakota Clients” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #43 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
“South Dakota and North Dakota Clients”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean, decent breakfast, very dated, but nice. Helped me with anything I ask, directions or anything I need. Extremely friendly. Close to freeway. Nice customer service. Pillows could be better, and rooms a little dated, even smell like smoke. Nice, but bathrooms and showers are a little dated. Could not find out reservation.

Not good experience.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Alicia F, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your review of our property. You touched on a lot of positive things about your stay such as cleanliness and friendliness of staff yet you ended with not a good stay. Please call me at the hotel so we can discuss this further so that we can improve on the areas you found us to be lacking. We do our best to make each and every guest feel like part of the Super 8 family and I am glad that my staff went above and beyond to help you out with anything you asked for but I am disappointed we didn't do enough to make your stay with us as wonderful as it could have been. Please visit us the next time you are in Sioux Falls and see all the great new changes we have in store in the upcoming months.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
West Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2015

Room was clean, staff was awesome, bed was comfortable will be staying here again when we come to Sioux Falls SD.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Alicia F, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. We value guests like you who take time to tell us we are doing a good job. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Sioux Falls.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

Clean, friendly service. Room was not non smoking though. Coffee needs to be stronger and breakfast could use more choicare. We had to go out for breakfast as the choices were very limited.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Alicia F, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, responded to this review, April 1, 2015
I am so happy that you were satisfied with the cleanliness of our hotel as well as the friendliness of our staff. We are working on improving our breakfast choices so hopefully the next time you visit Sioux Falls you will stop by and give us a chance to WOW you with all the improvements we have made. Thank you for choosing your award winning Super 8 for your hospitality needs.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2015

Front desk long wait, rooms old, Tv could only get a few channels plus HBO, No Orange juice it was down, food was old at breakfast, was charged a higher rate

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Alicia F, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, responded to this review, March 24, 2015
I apologize that your stay with us was not up to your typical Super 8 expectations we strive to provide an excellent guest experience to each and every one of our guests & I appreciate you taking the time to let me know that we have failed to do that on your last stay with us. The hotel is currently under new management and undergoing lots of changes as well as gaining lots of new employees that are currently in training to be Hospitality Rockstars. Our breakfast items are fresh daily so again I apologize if for some reason they seemed old, as far as the Orange Juice goes I agree completely that Orange Juice is a staple to any continental breakfast unfortunately we did happen to run out before our truck arrived this week and for that I am truly sorry. Feel free to call me directly if you feel like your rate was higher than you typically pay and I would be happy to take a look at that for you. I hope you will give us another chance as we are doing all we can to constantly improve all aspects of the guest experience. Thanks for choosing your award winning Super 8.
Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

We stayed here several times, each time it was getting better. Then this stay we get there & John the Mgr, is no longer there. Then the lady was having trouble with credit card machine and made us wait 20+ minutes til it worked, this after driving for the past 10 hours. I asked to do it at check out- but she said no. Then she put on on 2nd floor room. We always requested 1st floor, I need hip surgery soon. On top of that, the parking lot was full of thugs, over-age gangbangers! drinking and getting high! nice image for the place. Then all nite long loud noises in the hall and doors slamming, worst stay ever at a Super-8. John, mgr said we were VIP's but the way we were treated, felt like crap.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8SFSD, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, responded to this review, March 23, 2015
I apologize that your stay with us was not up to your satisfaction. Each and every one of our guests is a VIP and I am sorry your last stay did not make you feel that way. Give me a call so we can discuss the issues with your stay a little more in depth and see what we can do to make this situation right. Here at Super 8 we strive to treat each and every guest with the same courteous and friendly customer service but it sounds like we may have fell short during your last stay. The hotel is in fact under new management and there are certainly a lot of new faces which is no excuse whatsoever for having it take 20 minutes to check in.....call the hotel directly so we can discuss this a little more. Again I apologize that we fell to meet the exceptional level of customer service that each and every guest deserves.

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East? Share your experiences!