“Great rest stop” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great rest stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We were passing through Sioux Falls on our way West for a long holiday weekend to the Black Hills. This was a great place to rest for the evening at an affordable rate.

Room and the overall hotel was clean. This does not have many bells and whistles, but was perfect for passing through. Breakfast was surprisingly diverse in offerings for a budget hotel. Grabbed a few South Dakota postcards for discounted price compared to touristy spot prices.

Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Raj gave me a very reasonable rate due to the fact I had to stay 3 nights a week for a month. He and the night staff were very nice about making sure I had some breakfast to take with me even though I had to be working before breakfast served. The rooms I was in had good air conditioning and a great amount of hot water. Even though it wasn't a top end hotel, it was comfortable and clean. thanks for the hospitality. the one time I was able to stay for breakfast, there were waffles, yogurt, cold cereal, biscuits and gravy fruit, juice and milk. (and of course 24 hour coffee). All staff were very pleasant. lots of close places to eat. close to Avera Mckenna hospital and the airport. It was quiet at night. I would stay there again. Elizabeth M. May/June 2014

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Not impressed with Super 8 motels, these rooms were on the lower level and smelled like a damp basement, Carpet looked as if it was not vacuumed or they just missed a lot. Half eaten bag of crackers still in the dresser drawers.

Room Tip: Look for hotels elsewhere
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East

Address: 4808 North Cliff Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East 2*
The first stop in finding your super destination! With almost 2,400 locations in the United States and Canada, we make it easy to explore super destinations from coast to coast. Pride of Super 8: Meet the cream of the Super 8 crop! While all of our almost 2,400 locations throughout North America strive to be the best in quality, being a "Pride of Super 8" hotel is a distinction reserved for only the brightest of our shining little stars! We have 58 rooms with non smoking and smoking with single and double beds with flat TV,coffee maker,Refrigerator and microwave. Super Start Breakfast: Delicious, nutritious and FREE! You can't go wrong! That's why every Super 8 offers a complimentary Super Start Breakfast, including coffee, tea, juice, milk, Cinnamon Rolls, Yogurt. Cereal deliciousness! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls/i-90/Airport East Hotel Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Super Eight
Sioux Falls Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.