“Needs a renovation” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #43 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Not impressed with Super 8 motels, these rooms were on the lower level and smelled like a damp basement, Carpet looked as if it was not vacuumed or they just missed a lot. Half eaten bag of crackers still in the dresser drawers.

Room Tip: Look for hotels elsewhere
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Olympia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Are you serious Chuck K? 5 stars? How much did they pay you for that review? I guess if convenience to the airport is all one is looking for, this place might suffice. This place should not even be in business. What a dump. Unfortunately, we were desperate for a room and this was one of the few times we did not have the ability to check ahead for reviews. I might give it 2 stars because although the entire place needed cleaned and maintained, the room itself was OK. Unfortunately, you have to go through quite a mess to get to your room. Upon arrival, it is immediately evident that the place is under poor management. The first thing we noticed is that the traffic flow in front of the office did not allow one to drive through. One has to back up after pulling in and expecting a pull through like most motels. Booking the room was rather uneventful, pretty average service from the desk clerk. We were directed to the parking lot in back. That parking lot is not paved and is the source of a lot of gravel across the part of the parking lot that is paved. The side entrance to the guest rooms that one usually needs to use their room card to enter was broken, so anyone could get in the door. As I said previously, the room was OK. It appeared to be recently renovated and it was clean. The breakfast is the standard fare, not the worst I've seen, also not the best. When leaving, I noticed that the trash cans outside were full to overflowing and trash was scattered across the parking lot and into the landscaped areas. The landscaping was also full of weeds and dead plants.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Its getting better every time ,Great breakfast with smiling faces in the morning.
The internet is super fast.The lobby looks clean.The room condition is better and better
looks like Management is taking care of the property.
The Front Desk Associates are helpful and polite .
If I am in the area I will certainly stay here

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Hamilton, OH
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed here on our way to Yellowstone. The lobby was old and dirty. The hallway was dirty and the card reader for entry was mussing. The door was unlocked and unsecured. The breakfast was mediocre. The desk ckerk in the morning at 6 am was sleeping in the corner.
The room was clean and updated. I would stay if I had to but would pass if I could.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Bella Vista, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Worst motel room I've ever rented. Smelly, A/C didn't work and both the dead bolt and safety lock were broken. The manager refused to move us to a different room or refund our money At 10:30 the lock receiver was removed leaving the door frame as the only barrier for the dead bolt.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East

Address: 4808 North Cliff Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #43 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East 2*
The first stop in finding your super destination! With almost 2,400 locations in the United States and Canada, we make it easy to explore super destinations from coast to coast. Pride of Super 8: Meet the cream of the Super 8 crop! While all of our almost 2,400 locations throughout North America strive to be the best in quality, being a "Pride of Super 8" hotel is a distinction reserved for only the brightest of our shining little stars! We have 58 rooms with non smoking and smoking with single and double beds with flat TV,coffee maker,Refrigerator and microwave. Super Start Breakfast: Delicious, nutritious and FREE! You can't go wrong! That's why every Super 8 offers a complimentary Super Start Breakfast, including coffee, tea, juice, milk, Cinnamon Rolls, Yogurt. Cereal deliciousness! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls/i-90/Airport East Hotel Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Super Eight
Sioux Falls Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.