“A good stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“A good stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We were traveling through and this was our first stop for the day/night. We have Wyndham rewards , so we try to pick hotels in this bracket and Super8s are usually a comfortable stay. It was a quick check in and out the next morning with an adequate continental breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

nice and clean motel, convenient location, MacDonald right off the street,Perkins and other food joints,staff is friendly and enthusiastic.It also has a small fitness center and has a guest laundry too.

Room Tip: ask for room 264.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Everything was great except for the front desk clerk with long blonde hair, she was very rude and we could hear her gossiping about the manager and other employees! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! Other than that the rooms were clean, decent price for the rooms, and good choices for breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

The Motel was a great value with clean rooms crisp beds and polite staff.
The breakfast was great,Internet with lighting speed.
The housekeeping staff does great job and Front Desk staff is very helpful
The curve appeal looks great..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Super8I90, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Super8 I90/Airport and spending your valuable time to write a review. We appreciate your business. Our goal is to keep all our guests as happy as we can. See you next time upon your visit to Sioux Falls Sd.

Thanks,
Manager
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I stayed there with my family, it was an excellent place to stay, staff was very helpful, cordial specifically GEN. MANAGER. he went out of his way to make our stay very pleasurable.
we lost our baggage in taxi, he helped us a real lot, awesome, came personally to airport to deliver it to us

ROBERT SMITH

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your business. We are sorry for the inconvenience you had during your stay, Specially your package. The package we received was under different name than your name. You never informed our desk person about different name on the package. The information you had given to UPS delivery to call you on your cell phone, When he came to Super8. Our Front desk has no any info about the package at all. This was clearly miscommunication between guest and front desk. Again, Sorry about inconvenience you had. We taking this matter very seriously to avoid future occurrence to any of our guest.

Thanks,