“Didn't get much sleep.” 3 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #47 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Reno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

The staff was friendly and check in was fast. Room was clean and plenty of heat.Breakfast selection was huge! The lobby was clean and check out was fast

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for write a review for us and giving us an opportunity to prove our personal attention on every single things in detail. Again, Thank you for your business, See you next time on your visit of Sioux Falls SD.

Thanks,
Ramada Sioux Falls
Ramada Sioux Falls
#45 of 52 in Sioux Falls
3.0 of 5 stars 320 reviews

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East

Address: 4808 North Cliff Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #47 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East 2*
The first stop in finding your super destination! With almost 2,400 locations in the United States and Canada, we make it easy to explore super destinations from coast to coast. Pride of Super 8: Meet the cream of the Super 8 crop! While all of our almost 2,400 locations throughout North America strive to be the best in quality, being a "Pride of Super 8" hotel is a distinction reserved for only the brightest of our shining little stars! We have 58 rooms with non smoking and smoking with single and double beds with flat TV,coffee maker,Refrigerator and microwave. Super Start Breakfast: Delicious, nutritious and FREE! You can't go wrong! That's why every Super 8 offers a complimentary Super Start Breakfast, including coffee, tea, juice, milk, Cinnamon Rolls, Yogurt. Cereal deliciousness! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls/i-90/Airport East Hotel Sioux Falls