“So-so Motel Off Freewsy” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4808 North Cliff Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104   |
Ranked #40 of 49 hotels in Sioux Falls

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Mauston
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We arrived late at night and we were very tired so we needed a place to stay, when we got into the room it smelt musty so we turned on the air conditioner so that it would be ok, we travel with our grand daughter and she said she would like to go some where else but at midnight we didn't.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Very first sorry about the inconvenience you had. We are in process of change the carpets and doing new renovation in next 2 month. We were waiting for slower season. I really apologize on your inconvenience. We appreciate your business.

Thanks,
Manager
Coeur D'alene
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Requested extra pillows and they were delivered with a smile. In the morning we were late for the breakfast...Joe went above and beyond, providing us with yogurt, cereal, and juice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your business and time to write this review. We are doing our best to make good accommodation for all our guest. We are working on our new renovation, Which must be dome before Dec 2013. After then it will be much more batter than now.

Thanks,
Manage
MI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I checked into the room and found a variety of bugs! I called to 800 number and emailed them with photos and was told the hotel manager would respond to me by a certain date which never happened. So, I am reviewing the hotel on this site! I let the person at the desk know, that there were bugs in the room and was told "we don't have bugs here" I said that I have pictures, he went and looked and said, well they aren't bed bugs!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East

Address: 4808 North Cliff Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #40 of 49 hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls/i-90/Airport East Hotel Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Super Eight
Sioux Falls Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.