“We checked in on 08/02/2013 in the evening between 7-8...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #43 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East

Address: 4808 North Cliff Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #43 of 51 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East 2*
The first stop in finding your super destination! With almost 2,400 locations in the United States and Canada, we make it easy to explore super destinations from coast to coast. Pride of Super 8: Meet the cream of the Super 8 crop! While all of our almost 2,400 locations throughout North America strive to be the best in quality, being a "Pride of Super 8" hotel is a distinction reserved for only the brightest of our shining little stars! We have 58 rooms with non smoking and smoking with single and double beds with flat TV,coffee maker,Refrigerator and microwave. Super Start Breakfast: Delicious, nutritious and FREE! You can't go wrong! That's why every Super 8 offers a complimentary Super Start Breakfast, including coffee, tea, juice, milk, Cinnamon Rolls, Yogurt. Cereal deliciousness! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls/i-90/Airport East Hotel Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Super Eight
Sioux Falls Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.