“Great staff!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
purplesnail
“Great staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2008

Had a great time. The staff was very friendly and accomadating. There is a computer available for use in the lobby made it bery easy fo rme to print my bording pass for my trip back home. Thanks so much!

• Liked — breakfast
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Central Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2007

I think someone that was manning the front desk was smoking in a backroom. The smoke hit you as you entered this lobby. They have smoking rooms directly beside non-smoking rooms on the same floor, so everyone is smoking, whether you like it or not. This motel is totally overrated on tripadvisor and I was disappointed that we stayed here. We are on a 2 week excursion and this was the darkest cave-like motel that we visited. My son has allergies so it is important that non-smoking is truly non-smokinig. The room was clean, but the smokey air was very hard to ignore. I would not stay here again, it is not worth the money we saved.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2007

The Jacuzzi Suite was like a taste of heaven. We both enjoyed it after a long day in the car starting in Buffalo, WY. It was better than the finest hotel in NYC!
4808 N. Cliff in Sioux Falls, SD
That's the address. Enjoy!

• Liked — The bed
  • Disliked — Getting out of the bed
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East

Address: 4808 North Cliff Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East 2*
The first stop in finding your super destination! With almost 2,400 locations in the United States and Canada, we make it easy to explore super destinations from coast to coast. Pride of Super 8: Meet the cream of the Super 8 crop! While all of our almost 2,400 locations throughout North America strive to be the best in quality, being a "Pride of Super 8" hotel is a distinction reserved for only the brightest of our shining little stars! We have 58 rooms with non smoking and smoking with single and double beds with flat TV,coffee maker,Refrigerator and microwave. Super Start Breakfast: Delicious, nutritious and FREE! You can't go wrong! That's why every Super 8 offers a complimentary Super Start Breakfast, including coffee, tea, juice, milk, Cinnamon Rolls, Yogurt. Cereal deliciousness! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls/i-90/Airport East Hotel Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Super Eight
Sioux Falls Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.