“Adequate” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Adequate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

We took two rooms and one had a Microwave and a fridge but the other didn't for no reason. The rooms we were given where half underground which seemed a bit odd, we only had a tiny window which looked right next to the reception/car park. The rooms were quite dark and damp. The breakfast was acceptable but still lacked some basic things. We stayed around the Sturgis time and it was very noisy during the night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

The bed was as hard as a rock. Very uncomfortable. The staff was very knowledgable about the area and friendly enough. Nice to have a hot breakfast. Not worth $100 a night (although the price might have been inflated since we stayed around "sturgis" time) More acceptable if in the $60 range.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Racine, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

Clean room, good directions from friendly front desk staff. Comfy beds. Best stay I have ever had at a motel. Ever. Period.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Three Forks, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

I was traveling for over three weeks with my two little kids and stayed at numerous hotels along our 6000 mile journey. We had prepaid our stay at this hotel and when there was a question from the night clerk, Stu, about whether or not I had paid for the second night, he got a horrible attitude with me and cussed and would not look at my paperwork and said I was rude and didn't have to take this **** from me and called the police to have me and my small children removed from the hotel! When I asked to speak to the owner he said he refused to call the owner and that he was the only person in charge and he could do what he wanted with the customers. Wow! Glad I called the booking agent and got every penny of my money back. HORRIBLE experience for us. I will never use another Super 8 and will NEVER recommend one to ANYONE!!!

Room Tip: Stay Somewhere Else!!!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
decorah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

There is nothing special about this hotel. But the beds are clean and the price is right. It is easy to get to and in an OK section of town. We only needed a bed to sleep in and this place did the job.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Lakeville, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

We spent one night here and we were quite pleased with what we got. We were in town for an event that went from late afternoon til midnight so the two things important to us were early check-in ( Which we got) and a good nights sleep ( which we also got) my only two complaints were that the beds were very hard- Which made my wife happy if not me, and the free breakfast ended at 9 AM which is about when we woke up but there was a Perkin's just up the street so wasn't a big issue.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

I came here for a concert, and wasn't expecting much from the room. I was pleasantly surprised. Hands down best part was the breakfast. Staff was friendly, helped me arrange transportation, and were knowledgeable about the area. Recommend this motel.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East

Address: 4808 North Cliff Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #40 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls/i-90/Airport East Hotel Sioux Falls
Super Eight Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Super Eight
Sioux Falls Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.