“Underrated ” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Underrated ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Great service and ambiance. Sushi quality and cost is average for the area. However, the restaurant is usually quite empty for some reason. Would recommend to anyone.

Durham, North Carolina
“Poly-Asian eatery in Sioux Falls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Normally I would ignore Asian restaurants that serve more than one kind of Asian cuisine. However, during a month in SF, I found myself looking for Asian food on several occasions late at night, and Coco Palace was very close to where I was staying. I went and had sushi, and was very very pleased. The service was prompt, the sushi excellent and excellently-prepared, and the price quite reasonable. The level of service was quite a bit higher than the norm in SF. So, I wasn't expecting much but was delighted and went back many times. You should too. They very much won me over. Wish I'd had time to try the Thai, Chinese and Vietnamese options, as they looked quite good. But their sushi thrilled me.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Maui, Hawaii
“Best Chinese + restaurant in Sioux Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Chinese + Thai + a little Japanese and Vietnamese. Very good food and only Thai option in town. Love love the panang curry. Huge menu and vegetarian options are plentiful as well. Outstanding service which is usually lacking from the competition.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Very Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Delicious Thai food. We ordered a couple meals to share. Brought separate plates to better accommodate. Asked for one entree spicy, perfect amount of spice added, good kick but not overpowering. Decor was pleasant. Service was personable. He said it was a good thing we were here today, because yesterday his mind wasn't in it and he kept forgetting orders, so perhaps the service can be hit ot miss. Prices were reasonable. Nice dinner out.

Visited May 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Reliable goodness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place is my go-to restaurant for Thai food and for lunchtime sushi specials and I have been there probably 30 times by now? They have great red, green, and panang curries, great drunken noodles, great chicken with basil (all about $10 per dish) and great spicy tuna/salmon rolls. These are my favorite things to order there. At lunchtime Mondays- Saturdays they have 3 sushi rolls for $10. I always get spicy salmon and it is AWESOME. The green tea ice cream is also good. I would recommend AGAINST buying sushi/sashimi here other than the lunch specials if you are worried about cost. The prices are high and portions of fish are small. I do think Sushi Masa and Tokyo are better for sushi/sashimi than Coco, other than Coco's lunch specials. If you go there for the right food, you will not waste your time and money like previous reviewers have experienced. I have never experienced long delays in getting my food, or bad service. I didn't like their Thai iced tea, I think it is better at Lam's Vietnamese restaurant. I haven't tried their Chinese dishes. Happy eating!

• Visited October 2012