“Out of this world” 5 of 5 stars

605-361-6328
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Carnaval Brazilian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 332 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Jeanne Dr
south dakota
“Out of this world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We have been here 3 times now and it has always been one of the best meals I've ever been served. All the choices on their soup and salad bar are phenomenal and then you get to the main meal. All three times we went with the #2 full Rodizio meal, and unless you are a die hard seafood fanatic, this is the way to go. My personal favorites are the grilled Pineapple, the Sirlion, the Lamb and the fried bananas with coconut; but everything was fabulous. My only complaint is that it was so good that I ate entirely too much so make sure you bring your appetite!

• Visited April 2014

Portage, IN
“An amazing meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in Sioux Falls for the night and had read the reviews. They are so right on it being so good! It was worth the wait time and every penny! Food was fresh, hot, and delicious! We both had the #2 full Rondo meal and both very pleased. We both loved the grilled pineapple but the chicken was my favorite as the lamb was his choice. All the meats were tasty, salad bar was great and esp loved the rice with mango, ambiance was great with live music, service was quick, and very clean resturant. Be sure to visit if in Sioux Falls! Wished I lived closer to have it again!

Visited June 2014
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

It was our first visit to this type of restaurant, so we were unsure what to expect. The food and service was wonderful. We also loved the music that the guitarist was playing - awesome!

Sioux Falls, SD
“It takes me right back to Brazil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Carnival is the place I go when I want to re-live my experiences from my time in Brazil. I lived with a few Brazilians while I was in college, and they gave it their seal of approval. While Carnival isn't quite as extensive as the places I was at there, it has many of the meat styles I had become accustomed to. The lamb and pineapple are to die for. The salad bar is okay, although I expected something much more extensive. The two things I wish they did have was farofa and macaxeira, that would complete things.

• Visited April 2014
Sioux Falls
“Dinner for 8”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had 8 in our party. Had a reservation up front as one of our favorite musicians was playing. We had awesome food, and some of the best wine in the Midwest. These guys have a great wine list. It rivals the list's you find in California. The service is always top notch.

• Visited May 2014