“Quality, price and comfort” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #16 of 48 hotels in Sioux Falls
“Quality, price and comfort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant stay with proper comfort. Clean and very well maintain. I stayed there for two weeks and I can't complain about anything. Everything was just perfect...maybay breakfast was just.. The same. For two weeks of my stay I was a bit tired of the same thing everyday, but this is just tiny thing. Nothing serious.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Sara L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear hubert0880,

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites for two weeks while you were in Sioux Falls. I appreciate your complimentary review regarding your stay with us and look forward to having you again when you are in Sioux Falls next.

107 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Durham, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

This hotel is clean, the beds are really comfortable, the service is great, and the breakfast is good. I give this a 4 instead of a 5 because the water pressure in the shower could be better and the television was positioned awkwardly. Very difficult to get such a good hotel at this price in other cities.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear goop333,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the SpringHill Suites on your recent trip to Sioux Falls. I appreciate your excellent comments about our staff service as we take pride in offering the best customer experience during your stay. We offer a great value at the SpringHill Suites including a hot complimentary breakfast and appreciate you recommending staying with us!

Rapid City, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I think this hotel is always under construction but they make it work. Rooms are fantastic and the bathroom layout is really neat. Convenient to the mall and most of the auto dealers, etc. Essentially shares a parking lot with Old Chicago so find food is not problem.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear msgtp,

Thank you for taking the time to review the SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls and for your wonderful comments on our spacious rooms and convenient location. We are excited to be in the current stages of our lobby renovation which will give a fresh new look to our lobby as well as new expanded fitness and business centers. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again when you are in Sioux Falls next.

Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Traveling on business to the area; a teammate had booked our hotel. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. Very clean rooms, fresh modern look. Wifi worked great. Breakfast in the morning was very good. I like a hot breakfast and while it wasn't fancy, it was delicious and hot. If you're looking for a full-blown suite, these rooms are not that. Spacious but the suite effect is achieved by a divider. Not a deal breaker to me at all but might be for a select few. A big plus for this sometimes-light sleeper is that the hvac unit is incredibly quiet. Every staff member I encountered was friendly and helpful. Hotel is right on the freeway, with several good restaurants close by.

Room Tip: If you are hypersensitive to road noise, get a room facing the mall.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sara L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear Rappin_Ricky_B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls. I am very happy that your first experience with the SpringHill Suites chain was at our location and that you were very pleased with your stay. I hope that you will now consider staying at SpringHill Suites when traveling, we would love to have you again next time you are in Sioux Falls!

General Manger
Waukegan, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

My trips through the Midwest tend to be driving trips, so I really appreciate a hotel that placed where I don't have to hop into the car to find dinner or entertainment. The Springhill Suites, located right in front of the Empire Mall, fits that bill nicely. The property is clean and well run as I expect Springhill Suites to be. The rooms are modern, with plenty of power outlets to charge up all of my gadgets. The only potential negative is that due to it's position in front of the shopping mall, there are lots of lights on all night - it can be hard to make the room perfectly dark if that is what you prefer. Light is the only minor issue, the noise eliminating capability of the building is quite good. My room was right next to the elevator, and I did not hear the elevator, people or doors down the hall, outside noises - I heard none of it. Nice!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sara L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Dear DJ-USA,

Thank you so much for placing a comment in regards to your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls.
We are extremely happy that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoy staying with us each time you are in the area. We strive to provide you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.
We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Diane Hanisch
Assistant General Manager
SpringHIll Suites and Courtyard by Marriott SIoux Falls
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Really nice hotel. First time at a Springhill. Highly recommend. Easy access to the highway, and lots of restaurants nearby. We stayed here for a quick overnight on a cross-country trip. Very happy with our decision. Very clean- service great.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Sara L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Charlie C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sioux Falls and your wonderful review you posted regarding your stay! I appreciate you staying with us for your first time, and hope to see you back again soon.

Blair, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great overall experience. Room was excellent far more than I expected after the last hotel chain that I stayed with only a few weeks prior to my weekend at the SpringHill Marriot. Mattress and pillows were so comfy just like home. I had a king size bed and connecting suite with couches. The rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. They have a nice desk area with wifi in the rooms, too. Bathroom very clean no tub just walk in shower. Large bathroom vanity with extra towels and toilet paper. Over sized towels. I could live there. Staff were great. Pool is a little small but still plenty of room for all that used it. Lots of extra towels provided. No welcome snack (apples or cookies) just a bowl of suckers, I guess better than nothing. Nice breakfast free with room. I would recommend staying there or the other Marriot that is adjacent to it. I've never seen two Marriots next door to each other. Restaurant is in the Marriot next to the SpringHill Marriot if you want to dine out. Also, a big plus is the large mall that is next to the hotels. Loved this place.

Room Tip: Get a room on the side of the hotel that doesn't face the interstate exit.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Sara L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Peggy H,

Thank you so much for the great review of your stay with us at the SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls. It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed our spacious rooms, complimentary breakfast, convenient location and terrific staff! I appreciate your time letting others know about your stay and hope to see you back soon.

SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls

Been to SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!