This was a one night stop over from the Black Hills to home. I found this hotel to be very modern and new (five years old). The pool area is really small, we walked over to the Courtyard right next door because theirs was bigger and they had a hot tub also. We also ate there as the Springhill suites has no bar/restaurant. They did have a nice breakfast in the morning though. The room was nice, we had a king with a pull-out couch. Roomy and clean. They made good use of all space in the room. Nice bath with shower stall, no tub. Staff was friendly. Good place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Springhill Suites Sioux Falls Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Sioux falls is new as of June 2008. With a modern new design, this hotel's guest rooms are 25% larger than a regular hotel room. Complimentary Breakfast, complimentary internet and 37 inch flat panel HDTV's in all rooms are a few of the amenities. With a fitness center, pool and a location adjacent to the Empire Mall, the SpringHill Suites is perfect for your families weekend getaway. Complimentary airport shuttle is also provided during certain hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.