We stopped here on one night of a long road trip. It's a typical Springhill which we like because we have 3 kids and need the space.
Rooms are nice. Be advised that our room at least did not have a tub but only a shower. My only gripe is the shower was a bit dirty. There was some mildew and what looked like ground in dirt on the shower base.
Breakfast was good. It included eggs, sausage, fresh grapes and strawberries, ham, cheese, oatmeal, Greek yogurt, name brand cereal (including Kashi and Kellogg's granola), and typical breakfast breads and muffins.
Staff was fine but not overly friendly.
This hotel is a good option. We paid less than half what we paid for a nice as nice place in Rapid City, so we felt like we got a good deal here.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Springhill Suites Sioux Falls Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Sioux falls is new as of June 2008. With a modern new design, this hotel's guest rooms are 25% larger than a regular hotel room. Complimentary Breakfast, complimentary internet and 37 inch flat panel HDTV's in all rooms are a few of the amenities. With a fitness center, pool and a location adjacent to the Empire Mall, the SpringHill Suites is perfect for your families weekend getaway. Complimentary airport shuttle is also provided during certain hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.