“Nice hotel in great location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #21 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Lester, Iowa
“Nice hotel in great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We haved stayed at this hotel numerous times now and have consistently had positive experiences. The only complaint that I have is the road noise which is due to the location near a busy road. The staff are always friendly and willing to help.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Sara L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear BradleyandCole,

Thank you for your review on our hotel and for your loyalty to us when you are in town. Your comments regarding our friendly staff will certainly be passed along, as the staff takes pride in serving our guests. We look forward to having you again next time you are in Sioux Falls!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I travel...a lot....and this hotel, even though moderately priced has got to be one of my favorites. I am a beach lover, so of course the first thing I noticed was the decor. Lots of hues of blues and aquas. So calming and relaxing! Everything was so crisp and clean. I wish I would have taken some photos of the room, but I forgot to. They were very nice and I didn't feel like I was in a hotel room. The shower was beautiful! This hotel has really paid attention to the details and have the rooms decorated so you feel you are in a condo more so than being in a hotel. I didn't have the breakfast but it did look good. The location of the hotel is perfect as it is close to shopping and food....two of my favorite things! And, it's right off the interstate. The desk clerk was the only person I came in contact with and she was very pleasant. I will most definitely be staying at this hotel during my next trip to Sioux Falls and will now be on the look out for these hotels when traveling for work.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Sara L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Sandee60,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the unique decor of our rooms and service you received during your stay. We are looking forward to having you again next time you are in Sioux Falls!

Rapid City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We have always stayed at the SpringHill Suites and have enjoyed their large rooms. We stayed for a basketball tournament this weekend and found cookie crumbs on the floor and in the morning saw that the bedskirt had blood stains that should have been seen by housekeeping and replaced. The overall staff was not very friendly as it always has been in the the past.

It would also be nice if the bathroom doors were not glass as they are right in front of the beds and the first person up in the morning wakes everyone up because of the light shining through.

Room Tip: get a first floor room as elevators extremely slow
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Sara L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear 67584,

We strive to exceed every guests expectations when staying with us, and I'm extremely sorry that we were did not do that for you during your stay. I appreciate your comments so we can address these concerns that they do not happen again, and I would be more than happy to discuss them with you further if you would like to contact me. Thank you for your time and for staying with us while in town.

Woodbury, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Many hotels sacrifice comfort for style or vice versa. This hotel was both modern and comfortable for our family of 5. The beds were great, and the breakfast in the morning was just what family needed. A short drive to either downtown or other attractions in Sioux Falls make this a great stopover or a weekend getaway. I would stay here again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Sara L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Kswany,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We are very happy that our large suite rooms were the perfect fit for your family of 5! We look forward to having you all stay with us again when you visit Sioux Falls next.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My family fully enjoyed our suite. Very clean and modern. Always a hotel plus when bare feet don't turn black, right? Comfortable beds, even the pull-out couch! Loads of pillows, a nice pool and variety at breakfast. And you can't beat the location, right next to the mall. The hotel was full but, there was no noise issues and we didn't have any trouble getting a good nights sleep.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear k8tidyd,

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel while you were in Sioux Falls. We hope to see you again soon!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I do a lot of out of town overnights for work and have been a member of the Hilton HHonors program for over two years. Never had a bad experience with Hilton hotels but thought I'd see what the Marriott Rewards program had to offer and stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Sioux Falls..... as soon as I walked in my room there was a faint smell of stale cigarettes...and it just felt dirty. Upon further inspection I noticed a bunch of large stains on the carpet, and a weird brownish substance all over the side of the nightstand and on one of the lamps. The bed was thrown together very sloppily and the bathroom door had fingerprints all over it (I hadn't touched the door at all during my stay). Overall just a disgusting feel for almost $200 a night. Really not what I'd expect from a Marriott property. I'll be going back to the Hilton Garden Inn the next time I'm in Sioux Falls.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Sara L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Businesstrav0127,

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention as your feedback helps us improve our operation. Situations like this are very rare, and we certainly take your review seriously to correct your experience so it does not happen to another guest.

I would like to assure you that we will provide you with a resolution which is satisfactory to you and address the issues you had. If you would please contact me directly at the hotel I would be happy to discuss your experience and discuss with you any resolution that would bring about your satisfaction.

Grand Cayman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Location right infront of the Empire Mall equals awesome! :)
The rooms were large and the decor looks very up to date. It looks like a new hotel.
The breakfast was ok, but the lady who was helping was not very friendly.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear ichaves25,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I'm glad that the great location, and large spacious suites were appealing to you! Thank you for your comments on the breakfast as SpringHill Suites will be implementing a new breakfast program soon and your feedback is helpful for staff retraining as well. We hope to see you again next time you are in town.