“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel and we were very impressed with how clean and quiet it was. We stayed in a King jacuzzi room facing the mall. The room was nice size and the bathroom was very nice too. We did not eat any meals there so I cannot comment on the food, but the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Michael F,

Thank you for your high recommendations of the Courtyard Sioux Falls based on your recent stay. I am happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed our Jacuzzi suite room as well as our location. I look forward to seeing you back at the Courtyard on your next visit to Sioux Falls!

Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Ms. Norma Jean made our stay on 7/2/14 MOST enjoyable. Our Motor Coach Tour Guide, Nancy, from Zachary Travel Center , made the right call on this night's stay. Much needed rest and relaxation for 37 Confirmed Travelers. Clean, spacious rooms easy access , great breakfast. Thank you Ms. Norma Jean.....You ROCK!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear BRLaTraveler,

Thank you so much for your raving review of your recent stay at the Courtyard Sioux Falls! We really enjoyed hosting your tour group and happy that you enjoyed your stay so much. I hope that your group will consider staying with us again if your travels bring you back to Sioux Falls.

Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and we were very impressed with how clean and quiet it was. We stayed in a King room facing the north, so there was no traffic noise, and the room was good sized and the bathroom was very nice too. We did not eat any meals there so I cannot comment on the food, but the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear M S,

Thank you for your high recommendations of the Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls from your recent stay! I appreciate your time reviewing the hotel, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Roseville, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I recently stayed at this location while in town for a youth soccer tournament. The location was good, property well kept, and staff was very friendly. On top of that, they accommodated our team and helped us secure a conference room to use for the day so our kids and family could congregate. We were thrilled with the service they offered and would gladly stay again!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Sam B,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while your group was in town for a soccer tournament. I'm happy that we were able to provide you with a conference space to help accommodate the needs of your group. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know you had a great experience and look forward to seeing your group again when in Sioux Falls next.

Council Bluffs, IA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

It was very nice and clean. They offer a military discount. The staff was friendly. It is located near the mall and variety of restaurants. There was some traffic noise but once I figured out how to turn the fan on continuously that was blocked out. The beds were very comfortable. It has an indoor pool which is small but clean and a hot tub. The breakfast is not included but there are many places to eat nearby such as Ihop, McDonalds etc. Other restaurants close by are Old Chicago (within walking distance), Texas Roadhouse, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Applebee's etc.

Room Tip: They do have adjoining rooms if you make the request.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear SuzyG93,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls. I appreciate all of your great comments on the cleanliness of the hotel as well as the friendly staff. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I hope to see you back again next time you are in Sioux Falls.

Rapid City, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Not sure why this hotel ranks so low in the ratings. It's clean, well located, and the staff was friendly. Like many Marriott properties, you will pay $9 for breakfast as it is not included The good news is you don't have to fight hoards of people. The bad news is that if you are a light eater it may not be a good value. We discovered you can "negotiate" prices with the server, but I will bet most people don't ask enough questions to discover that and go elsewhere.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Rutman,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard Marriott Sioux Falls. I appreciate all of your kind comments and very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us again next time you are in Sioux Falls.

Panama City, Panama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Nice rooms with nice rooms. Rooms were decent sized & updated nicely. I had a king sized bed, couch with a coffee table, tv and desk area, walk in shower and good sized overall bathroom. The hotel is very conveniently located next to the freeway, a mall and a lot of dining choices. About 15 min from the airport.

If I am in Sioux Falls again I will definitely stay there....hopefully it won't be in Dec again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear RileyG,

Thank you for you nice review on the Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel accommodations as well as our convenient location. Please visit us again when you are in town, hopefully it will be in a warmer month!

Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls? Share your experiences!