“Very clean. Seems outdated.” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #24 of 50 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Very clean. Seems outdated.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Stayed here one night this month. I got in late on a Sunday. The staff wasn't very friendly but I probably wouldn't be either if I lived in Sioux Falls in December. The room seemed pretty outdated but it was clean and a very good size. They don't have free breakfast but the options if you pay are not bad.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear JSG320,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Courtyard Marriott Sioux Falls. I appreciate your comments on our spacious and clean rooms. I would appreciate further details in regards to your check in if you have time to contact me. Guest Service is our top priority and I want to ensure to address your check in experience. Thank you for your time and for staying with us.

605.444.4300

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Watertown, South Dakota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

First time we have stayed at the Courtyard. Rooms were very nice, personnel exceptional.
Buffet type breakfast was very good and hot. Will definately stay again. Shopping mall very close. If your a veteran, make sure to ask for military discount, you deserve it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Vinceen H,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls. It's great to hear you enjoyed our convenient location, as well as breakfast and our exceptional staff. I appreciate your great review and look forward to seeing you again when you are in Sioux Falls next.

MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We checked in and was greeted by a wonderful person at the front desk. She was very helpful in finding a room for us that was not on the first floor. The Courtyard is right next door to a large shopping center, so if you like to shop this is the place to stay. The room was well appointed and clean. Would stay again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear MnWonderer,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay of the Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls. I am happy to hear our convenient location, and wonderful staff made your stay enjoyable! We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in Sioux Falls.

Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was a nice Court Yard. Check-in went well, everything was clean and in good shape. The internet was wireless with a cable option, which I prefer - it is easier and faster. Our room had a walk in shower and it was nice, but the shower floor/wall joint needed a good cleaning, kind of unappealing.

The motel seemed very full, but there were no issues with noise, so overall we were pleased.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear dave62,

Thank you for your nice comments in regards to your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls. I appreciate you taking the time to let others know that you had a great stay, and I hope to see you back again next time you are in Sioux Falls!

frederick, maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stopped off here on a cross country odyssey and were very well treated. Large facility, well equipped for conferences. Lots of parking. Rooms were nice, clean, and spacious. Maybe because of our platinum status we were given an unusual room with a large hot tub in the bedroom. Great service from all the staff. This Courtyard was a cut above the usual standard.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear fred200099,

Thank you for your nice review and photos of your stay! I'm glad that you enjoyed our whirlpool suite and appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our great hotel and wonderful staff. Thank you for staying with us and your loyalty to Marriott, we look forward to having you back again.

San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I checked in and was greeted by Elizabeth who was friendly as well as very helpful she gave me great directions to the local shopping centers... and the lady tending the bar was also friendly and made excellent recommendations as to where I could go for a drink once the bar in the hotel closed. And then trish I believe who was working at midnight was helpful in trying to find me a charger for my electronics and helped me get food delivery after midnight... the room its self was well represented and clean... this is my first time staying at the Marriott and was quite impressed.... you certainly gets your money's worth staying here.... I stongly recommend this hotel to all.... this has got to be my best experience in all my travels.... thanks to the staff at the Marriott hotel

• Stayed August 2013
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear George R,

Thank you for your wonderful review about your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls! Our staff takes great pride in customer service and will be very excited they made your stay so great. Please come back and see us again when you are in Sioux Falls we would love to have you.

Spearfish, SD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay if you are going to shop in Sioux Falls or if you are just passing through on I-29 it has easy access! It's clean and the rooms are really nice and roomy. I loved the spacious area to sit downstairs and visit. They have coffee, tea, and ice water available all the time and a bar area to order drinks. The courtyard area outside is also very nice to sit and visit. The only downside is you have to pay for breakfast. I am staying at Springhill Suites right across the parking lot from Courtyard this weekend so I will compare the two hotels and right a review of the differences next week!

Room Tip: Rooms on East side are quieter but the noise from I-29 is hardly noticeable.