“Great experience!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Wykel
“Great experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at our great this hotel is. I was a little apprehensive due to the age of the hotel but it turned out to be great. The room was very comfortable and clean but did need a little updating. The bathroom is very small and cramped but was clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Upon arrival they brought treats to our room, unfortunately we didn't get to try them as we were getting ready, changing, showering and couldn't answer the door, maybe next time? The breakfast was super, hot and yummy and had a great selection. They have a nice big parking lot attached to the hotel and they allowed us to park a trailer there all day while we went about our business in Rapid. I will stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

483 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Pierre, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

This is an excellent hotel by anyone's standards. Guaranteed no better customer service anywhere in Rapid City. I do business in the Rapid City area quite often, and there is no place I would rather stay from now on. Absolutely top notch!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
VicePresidentSales1, Public Relations Manager at Adoba Eco Hotel Rapid City/Mt. Rushmore, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Dear Pat,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to exceed all customers’ satisfaction, and your stamp of approval on our service efforts are greatly appreciated and will be shared with the entire team.
We very much appreciate your patronage and are so thankful you are going to make us your choice of travel in Rapid City. Don’t hesitate to contact our Director of Sales, Ms. Jade Jarvis for any personalized travel requests or needs.

We are here for you.
“Go Green”!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Great location in downtown. We were very comfortable and enjoyed tremendous service. The Eco concept was well executed, fun, and interesting. I will be looking for their other properties as I travel.

Room Tip: There are several themes to choose from. Just ask!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
VicePresidentSales1, Manager at Adoba Eco Hotel Rapid City/Mt. Rushmore, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Dear Kmacfam –
Thank you for your pleasant review of the hotel, the service offered and our efforts on “Going Green”.

We are the first hotel to re-purpose in Rapid City striving for eco-friendly certifications and offer our guest a truly sustainable, superior product. The newly renovated Green Dreams guestrooms will be available June 1st just in time for our summer travelers. We hope you are able to come back and enjoy one of the newly designed guestrooms.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedbacks and choosing the newly branded Adoba Eco Hotel Rapid City/Mt.Rushmore.

“Travel with a Purpose and Change the World Today”
Vail, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

What a lovely, lovely hotel. I had no idea - in Rapid City!!!! How did this beautiful hotel end up here!!! Wish I had business in Rapid every week!!!! Go to the martini lounge - wow!!!! FREE organic cupcakes - are you kidding me?? SO good!!!! I was traveling for business and the employees treated me like family. I am a happy customer. To the Nth degree:)

• Stayed May 2012
VicePresidentSales1, Public Relations Manager at Adoba Eco Hotel Rapid City/Mt. Rushmore, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Dear Emily,

We love happy customers.

Thank you so much for your courteous review and taking the time to share your experience. The 445 Martini Lounge is a local’s favorite and the team strives very hard to exceed customer expectations.

The organic cupcakes were our spring treat, so hopefully on your next visit you can enjoy our summer or fall complimentary Chefs delight.

We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting you again.
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

This hotel is AMAZING!!! I got a great deal for the night. Expected something like a Holiday Inn Express or less for the price (~$70!) and got a NYC style hotel! They even take pets! My cat is lounging on the bed as I type this. LOL. I had had some troubles with my truck earlier in the day and was stranded in WY, so I called to let them know I might not make it. Before I could even ask, the woman asked me to hold for a moment and then got back on just seconds later telling me that they would hold the room for me and if I couldn't make it, not to worry, that they weren't going to charge me! That was just the beginning of this amazing experience.

After the repairs, I was able to get here after all and was pleasantly surprised by the beauty of this place. I was treated like a princess and it was a great feeling after the day I had lol. The rooms are gorgeous, immaculate and the beds are super comfy! Huge flat screen tv and roses in a glass vase with brownies and cookies to welcome me.

I also got to have dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. That was another amazing experience! The wonderful waitress sat me at a table that had been reserved for a couple who never showed. This table was beautiful!! She had gone through so much work preparing it and there were rose petals all over it, candles, and a rose, as well as fine plates and silverware. I couldn't have asked for a better experience tonight. Oh and the food was awesome too! All organic. I would highly suggest the Quinoa salad. Yummmmm!

All I have to say is the next time you are in Rapid City, do NOT pass this place up. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Adoba Eco Hotel! You made my day and gave me a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: I just went on their website and they had a great AAA promo going. Only cost me ~$70 for the night...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Dear Deidre,
Thank you! Thank you!

Your positive comments and gracious feedback is heart-warming. We strive to exceed customer expectations every day. It’s great to hear how the restaurant team did just that with your dinner reservations. This March we launched our lunch and dinner Organic menu, so needless to say the Chef will be thrilled with your response.

I hope we have an opportunity to host you again and you can experience one of our newly renovated guestrooms that will be available this June. We appreciate you choosing the new Adoba Eco Hotel.

Travel with a Purpose and Change the World Today!
Godfrey, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I am so happy to see a green hotel in Rapid City. I travel their often for business and this was my first time staying downtown. The staff was great and so knowledgeable about going green. The desk clerk even took the time to show me the future green remodeled rooms. They are unbelievable. I loved the organic cup cakes. It was a nice free treat. I will be back.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
VicePresidentSales1, Public Relations Manager at Adoba Eco Hotel Rapid City/Mt. Rushmore, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Dear Katherine B -

Thank you for your positive feedback on the hotel and recognizing our efforts on "Going Green".

Our sustainable journey is very important to the brands mission. We are very proud of the newly renovated guestrooms and the eco-friendly, responsible design. So again, thank you for the nice compliment.

The organic cupcakes are the Chef’s evening delight and one of our signature treats, I will share your great comments with him and the team.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Rapid City. Don’t hesitate to contact the sales office directly for any assistance with your next reservation. We appreciate your business.

“Travel with a Purpose and Change the World Today”
Central Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

This hotel is recently renovated and has a classy, '60s look and feel. I'm not sure what relevance the "eco" has in the name of this hotel, but it has everything you would expect from a full service hotel. The location is right on the Western edge of the old downtown and is only a short walk from dozens of shops, cafes and eating joints. The rooms are huge and the full length window adds a nice touch to the openness... The sleep number bed was a little weird, but I set it for a softer setting and it was fine. Overall, This place is a great choice for anyone visiting Mount Rushmore or just stopping for the night!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear ik04,
Thank you for your recent stay at the newly branded Adoba Eco Hotel in Rapid City.

We appreciate your positive comments, sincere feedback and recommending the hotel to the Trip Advisor community.

The hotel is currently going through a renovation and this is where the Eco element comes into light. We are moving forward with an eco-friendly responsible design and working hard on reducing the hotels carbon footprint with an amazing upscale guestroom design. I'm pleased the renovation did not cause you any inconvenience, we are working by floor to ensure we do not disturb any guest during their stay.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Rapid City.

Best Regards and Safe Travels.

Been to Adoba Eco Hotel Rapid City/Mt. Rushmore? Share your experiences!