“Clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn I-90

You added Comfort Inn I-90 to your Saves list
Comfort Inn I-90
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1550 North LaCrosse St, Exit 59 off I-90 - South on LaCrosse St, Rapid City, SD 57701   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 52 Hotels in Rapid City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Watford City, North Dakota
“Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great place, really clean. The staff was always nice to speak with and wanted to make sure we liked our room. We were really happy to see real sausage for breakfast too! I will be back next time we are in Rapid City.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Eliza L, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay! Your 5-star review really says it all, and we are so happy to hear that your stay was so great. We work hard every day to make sure our hotel is clean and comfortable for each and every guest. I was especially delighted to read that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast! We look forward to having you back next time you're in Rapid City!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Wow is all I can say. I had some complications with my stay and the Eden and Desi worked with me and made my check in a breeze. I believe one of the easiest check ins ever. The rooms were new, clean and had all the immenities. The breakfast was awesome as well. this will be the only place we stay in Rapid City SD

Room Tip: you can not go wrong here... choose this hotel.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Eliza L, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Starla, I'd like to thank you AGAIN for your kind words! Eden and Desi are two of the many stars at our front desk, and reading your review really made their day. I am so proud of the entire team here, and we always love to read that we have impressed our guests. We look forward to having you back with us again!
Loveland Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

First rate accommodations. Personnel went out of their way to help in every way. Breakfast was FANTASTIC.
So looking forward to revisiting the Black Hills and staying at Comfort Inn I-90.
Just can't say enough about how all the personnel treated us so nice.
Donna & Jerry
Loveland, Ohio

Room Tip: We stayed on first floor east of lobby. Very satisfied. Front desk personnel were so polite and pl...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Donna and Jerry - Thank you for your star review! We always try to make sure our breakfast can suit any taste, so we always keep fresh fruit, eggs and meat, biscuits and gravy, and so much more. Sure to please any guest! It was an absolute pleasure to have you with us, and we're looking forward to your return!
Casper, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I was very happy with the staff, they went out of their way to make sure that we had everything that we need and even told us about events that were going on during our stay. the only bad spot was the pool. The heater was getting replaced and the pool was cold I wish they would have told us about it at check-in

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Eliza L, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
We appreciate your review! The entire team strives to make each guest's experience a great one, and I'm glad to hear this was no exception. We're always happy to provide directions, recommendations, and any other assistance we can to our guests! The maintenance team here worked tirelessly to get our pool heater up and running, and I'm happy to report that all is well and the pool is nice and comfortable again. Please come back and see us again next time you're in Rapid City!
La Porte, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I've used this Hotel 2 times now, for a week each time. This hotel has it all at 5 stars for me. I can't think of one thing they can improve on. I will be staying again and again for all my trips to Rapid city. I'd also like to mention the maid service, they were friendly and helpful for anything I needed. The Breakfast staff was also very friendly and helpful. I'd also like to mention the wonderful showers they have! This hotel can be an example for all hotels to follow. Much thanks to everyone who works here for making me and my family feel comfortable and at home.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny. Well worth the money if your staying several days. Easy access...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Debby, I'd like to thank you so much for your 5 star review! The words "Just Like Home" are like music to my ears, and I couldn't be more thrilled to be your home away from home in Rapid City. Thank you for your continued business, and we look forward to having you back in the future!
Hot Springs, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

The best hotel to stay at. The staff is wonderful and welcoming. The rooms are great, very clean with the most amazing beds. I loved that they give a special rate to Black Friday shoppers Overall just a fantastic hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you! I'm so glad to read that you had a 5-star stay with us! I also see you took advantage of our Shopping Special, which is still good through March 31, 2014! We were happy to have you as our guest, and I hope to have you back with us again in the future!
Sioux City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I am an Elite Diamond member and have been for a few years. Needless to say I stay in a lot of hotels. I prefer Choice Hotels over the other chains and this was a great example of why I prefer them. Service was great from the minute I walked through the front door. People were friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean and quite. It was also very affordable meaning this will be my first choice when staying in Rapid City.

Room Tip: I always ask for the top floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Eliza L, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so thrilled to be your first choice in Rapid City, and we would love to have you with us again in the future. We strive to impress each and every guest who walks through the door, including our Elite Members, whose business means so much to us. Thank you again, and we look forward to being of service again soon!

Been to Comfort Inn I-90? Share your experiences!