“Rapid City SD Best Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 52 Hotels in Rapid City
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Rapid City SD Best Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. Rooms are very clean and spacious. The breakfast they serve has many hot and cold items to choose from. Its located just a short drive away from the beautiful Black Hills and Mount Rushmore.

• Stayed October 2013
Eliza L, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We were so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable rooms and the best service possible to each and every guest. Everyone here works so hard to create a memorable stay, and I look forward to sharing this review with the entire team. Thank you again, and we hope to be of service again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Bergen, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed 17 nights in Comfort-inn I-90
It was so nice to stay so long at this hotel
They have washingmacin and dryer.
it was near Wal mart
We have coming over from Norway many times and stay om this hotel
We got out of Rapid City the day befor the big snowstorm.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for reviewing your stay! Our location and all the amenities we offer really make for a comfortable place to call home while out on the road. We enjoyed meeting you and having you with us for 17 days, and I hope you'll visit us again next time you're in the US!
Rogersville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My biggest peeve in staying in a hotel is the noise.. Most people don't know how to close a door without slamming it. We stayed here 2 nights and were so impressed with the quiet. The hotel was very clean, and the girl working the front when we arrived was most excellent, very helpful. Made for a very pleasant stay, Recommend...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate your 5-star review of your stay with us! Some of the most important things to our guests are the cleanliness, service, and comfort of their stay, and I'm so happy to read that we exceeded your expectations in all areas! Our team truly has a passion for service, and we thank you again for your wonderful review. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future!
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

This comfort inn was as you would expect if you have used them before. Clean, comfortable and good service. Breakfast was basic but decent and plentiful. My only problem was noisy guests next door and the night manager sorted them out promptly after they ignored my initial request for them to quiet down.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! I'm happy to hear that we were able to resolve any concerns you had during your stay. We are staffed 24 hours a day for this very reason! Please come stay with us again next time you're in the Black Hills!
Potomac, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were traveling east from Grand Teton and it was a long drive and day. Arriving at Comfort Inn was a welcome relief. The rooms and facility were 3Cs - clean, comfortable and convenient. A restaurant nearby provided a satisfying evening meal and breakfast the next morning at Comfort Inn was the true surprise. Good food, wide variety of choices and a large enough space to eat in without feeling squeezed. Good choice!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you! Sounds like you had a long trip, and I couldn't be happier that you chose to take a break and hang your hat at our hotel. I love that you pointed out the "3 C's" - clean, comfortable and convenient. This is what we strive to provide to our guests each and every day, and I'm so glad to hear we're doing it right! Thank you again, and please let us know when we can be of service again in the future.
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn I-90 on several occasions always making last minute reservations with a wonderful experience every time. The only issue as an Elite Diamond Choice Hotels Member is, most of the time I get a room, it's seems to be the same room each time on the second floor without an elevator and a full welcome bag would be nice instead of just a bottle of water.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Everything in our room was nice and fresh. The breakfast was delicious, with lots of food, fruit and different meats for the breakfast. One day we had sausage patties and the next we had a polish type sausage. Very good and tasty. The ladies working the breakfast kept everything replenished quickly. Many restaurants close by. Front desk was very friendly and attentive. Loved our stay.

Room Tip: Motel is set back from the road. Had a back side room and it was very quiet.