“I love it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn I-90

You added Comfort Inn I-90 to your Saves list
Comfort Inn I-90
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1550 North LaCrosse St, Exit 59 off I-90 - South on LaCrosse St, Rapid City, SD 57701   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 52 Hotels in Rapid City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“I love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

The front desk was neat as could be and everything was awesome. The staff at the desk were professional and friendly. The elevator was very helpful as were the numerous available luggage carts. The exterior doors are locked and can only be accessed with a room key. The halls were clean and updated. The room is exceptionally large and very clean. What I love the most about the room is the huge bathroom and spacious counter top! The pool is very adequate as is the hot tub. There are 2 arcade games in the pool area as well. We are surrounded by restaurants and there is mini golf next door. All in walking distance. There is coffee in the lobby 24 hrs. There is a full size ironing board and iron in the bathroom. The water pressur and showerhead are wondeful! This place is megaclean and comfortable. Stay here and you will be satisfied!

• Stayed June 2013
Eliza L, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
We are very grateful for your review! Yes, we ARE "megaclean" (love that word, by the way!), and I thank you for noticing and sharing your experience with the world! We really do pride ourselves on our service and cleanliness, and guest satisfaction is so important to us. Please stay with us again next time you're in Rapid City, and take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stay over numerous hotel during the ten day on the road. This hotel was the most friendly, and most perfect of any we stay at. The staff of this location interacted and ensure in every way possible that our stay was that way.

Room Tip: Make sure you book in advance.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
George - Thank you so much for this great review! I have already shared these wonderful words with the entire team, and everyone is so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Comments like yours really make our day! We always strive to exceed expectations, and I am so proud to hear that we did just that. We look forward to being of service again in the future!
Jeffersonville, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Nice room with a comfortable bed. The shower head was really nice but it took a while for the tub to drain. The hotel was very quiet. Our room had a mini fridge and microwave. The free breakfast was pretty good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Southgal - Thank you for your kind words! I am so pleased that you had an overall great stay with us, and I do hope you will recommend us to your friends and family. We appreciate your business and your review very much!
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

It was a treat to find a hotel that had 3 queen beds. More comfortable than 2 queens and a sleeper.

Good breakfast - sausage/biscuits, eggs, and a meat each morning, in addition to the waffles. There was cereal, breads, yogurt, apples, etc.

We thought the hot tub was too hot. Staff said they checked it, but it was hotter than other hot tubs we have used.

Staff was helpful.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you! It makes my day to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us, and that you enjoyed our unique three queen suite! It is so spacious - one of my favorites! I do hope you'll come back and see us again soon!
lubbock
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

They put us on the side of the hotel where there was a construction going on therefore we have to park our car away from it on the very back of the hotel where it looks safer & bright at night. They over charged us including a safe (we didn't see a safe in the room)especially that it was only a one night stay. We have been staying in comfort inns anywhere we go but this is the first time that disgust us. It's over priced for where it is at. They should always give a good value for senior citizens with AARP,disabled vet like what other hotels are doing. I suggest that you need to check their value first before doing a reservation.

Room Tip: Check the value before deciding to stay
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Eliza L, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
I'd like to thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We always like to hear what we're doing right, and where we can improve. As you mentioned, we are currently undergoing an entire exterior remodel and update, and several of our rooms are getting a facelift as well. We'll also be upgrading all of our bedding over the next few weeks in an effort to make each guests stay as comfortable as possible. While this is a very exciting project for us, I understand that it caused an inconvenience for you, and for that, I am very sorry. Please contact us the next time you're in Rapid City. We proudly offer discounted rates for military personnel and veterans, and we'd love to have a second chance to impress you! - Eliza
Billings, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We enjoyed our visit, being welcomed by friendly employees. Rooms were spotless and comfortable (we had two, traveling with family). Breakfasts were okay, and staff at breakfast was incredible. Front desk staff very helpful in directions and ideas. Pool was very clean, as was hot tub. Staff acknowledged us and even inquired how our 'adventures' were after recommending locations not to miss. Our grandson wanted to take home the young fellow (Dimitri) who told us where the gokart track was and later asked how we did. Fantastic experience. Thanks everyone.

Room Tip: 240..quiet, easily accessible from side entrance (handicap parking)
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dmitri and I BOTH thank you for your glowing review! I'm so happy he made such a great impression on your family, and that you found our other team members to be outstanding as well. Please come back and see us again when you're in Rapid City, and thank you again!
Wessington Springs, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I really enjoyed this place. The rooms were HUGE- we had a family suite and it was reasonably priced and very roomy! The breakfast was awesome- they had everything- eggs, bacon, waffles, all kinds of fruit, yogurt and cereal- even my pickiest eater had something! the staff was extremely helpful and courteous! i will definately stay there again if we go out to Rapid for anything!

Room Tip: We had a suite and if you have 6 in your party- this is the way to go!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so happy that you took the time to review your great stay with us! Our family suites ARE huge, and perfect for families on the road. Also, thank you for commenting on our breakfast. We try to offer as much variety as possible, so there will be something for everyone. Next time you're west river, give us a call! We'd love to have you back!

Been to Comfort Inn I-90? Share your experiences!