“Quiet stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 52 Hotels in Rapid City
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Quiet stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The Comfort Inn provided clean, quiet rooms. We liked the location because it is tucked in off a main road. It is located near many restaurants and shopping places. The continental breakfast was delicious, providing a wide variety of breakfast choices. It was also well stocked. The workers there were pleasant. We had stayed at this hotel before, and we will definitely stay there again when we are in the area.

Room Tip: We liked the second floor room, as it was quiet. That fact is impressive, considering a state baske...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Eliza L, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for your 5-star review! The state basketball finals can be a hectic (but fun!) time in Rapid City, and I'm happy to hear your stay was pleasant and peaceful, and that our breakfast was always stocked and ready for you! I'll be sure to share your kind words with the entire staff, and we all thank you again for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Decatur, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful experience! My touring group got to stay two nights and then pass back through for another night! The location is great, with several restaurants right nearby as well as being next door to a 24 hour WAL-MART!

The rooms are charming, a very good complimentary breakfast, very good guest laundry facilities, and the pool and hot tub are just wonderful.

Also it is a very easy 45 minute drive to Mount Rushmore, which I am so glad we had time to do, as I had never seen it before!

An extra thanks to the beyond friendly and helpful staff who were there to help with whatever you may need!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Eliza L, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind words! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found our location to be convenient for your group. I'll be sure to pass your compliments on to the rest of the staff! Please give us a call next time you're in Rapid City and we'll be sure to have a room ready for you.
Gillette, Wyoming, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The hotel is near the interstate,restaurants, and shopping. The staff is great, the room was clean and comfy, and the breakfast was plentiful.After a day of skiing, the hot tube was a welcome treat for our sore bodies.

Room Tip: I have been here before and each time it was a different room and each of them were great.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Kate B, Quality Control Specialist at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! As we strive for excellence, reviews like these fuel our vehicle on the road to success! I am so glad you came to the Black Hills for some winter fun and chose us to help you relax. Please, come see us again soon!

Thanks again, Kate B
Anoka
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

When I arrived I was greeted very pleasantly by Barb. She got me checked in quickly and courteously. She recognized my elite status in the Choice Privileges program and searched for and was able to upgrade my room. Much appreciated!
The room was clean! Not sue where they find their housekeeping staff but I wish they would share them with some others hotels I have stayed at. The bed and linens were nice and comfortable. Wi-Fi was fast. Breakfast is one of the best I have had in the Choice hotel chain.
Would recommend staying here based on my experience of this first stay at this property.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We want to thank you for recognizing our staff! We have always thought of our staff as the best of the best as they care so much about our guests. Thank you for recommending us to the world. Come again soon!

Kate B
Isanti, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

my wife and i were traveling to rapid city to meet some friends from Colorado to buy their camper.. Our round round trip is 1320 miles from where we live. When we arrived at comfort inn i was greeted by a very professional front desk employee who was very helpful. rooms were clean, pool and hot tube was fantastic after our long drive. My wife used the fitness area and said it was clean and had what she needed to do a full work out. Last but not least my wife and I have been to many hotels and we were most impressed with the continental breakfast, i was the best we have had it was a ten dollar meal for sure. i will recommend and stay again for sure...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Eliza L, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Chris, I'm so happy to hear your trip went well, and that you had a great stay with us here in Rapid City! We understand that a large number of our guests who walk through the door have been on the road for a while, so it is very wonderful to hear that you were able to make the most of the complimentary amenities we offer to help you relax and unwind. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the area, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Comfort Inn I-90!
Merriman, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Delicious breakfast with such a variety of choices- from waffles, fruit and yogurt, to sausage gravy, biscuits and eggs, and everything in between! Clean, spacious rooms. The sofa-bed in our suite was even comfortable! And the staff allowed me to stay in my room past check-out, as I was waiting for my ride.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel, comfy beds, not luxury at all but still very very nice and the employees are the best! I would def recommend staying there. It has the basics you need and a wonderful continental breakfast.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Comfort Inn I-90? Share your experiences!